• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gay Tat!

6uldv8

LMAO!

My daughter's boyfriend called this morning telling me he had visited the Mountainside Offroad event.

I told him I had several "friends" there.

I asked him if he'd seen a crazy man on a fitty.

He asked if said "crazy man" had a colorful tat'd sleeve on one arm.

I told him hell yes! Told him that was his gay pride tat and that he was a flaming fag and was only up there on the fitty trolling for man-meat!

He believed me and said "well, he must have scored because he had a big hairy Arab looking guy with him"!

molaugh molaugh molaugh

6uldv8 said:
LMAO!

My daughter's boyfriend called this morning telling me he had visited the Mountainside Offroad event.

I told him hell yes! Told him that was his gay pride tat and that he was a flaming fag and was only up there on the fitty trolling for man-meat!

He believed me and said "well, he must have scored because he had a big hairy Arab looking guy with him"!

molaugh molaugh molaugh

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 Too damn true/funny

P said:
That guy on the fitty was sexy ! hitit

You should of told him that his tat was has not even been completed yet, still some coloring and a few mermaids and cocks to go before it is done. I love that I am the big, hairy Arab guy.

If this kid is dating your daughter it must of been big money trail riding his Dodge Ram 2500 CTD on daddy's dime!!!!

Matt O. said:
You should of told him that his tat was has not even been completed yet, still some coloring and a few mermaids and cocks to go before it is done. I love that I am the big, hairy Arab guy.

If this kid is dating your daughter it must of been big money trail riding his Dodge Ram 2500 CTD on daddy's dime!!!!

BAHWHWHW, mermaids and cocks

LOL... that would explain alot, that kid had the dub city superlift package and he had chinese letter tats all over his person...

The one on his neck stood for.. "dribble load here"

He had them on his arms that stood for " pull back on these "

Im sure he had a tramp stamp chinese proverb as well... something along the lines of.

" Man who enter dark cave, finds out quickly I push back "

I dont recall even seeing a Montero out there...

I was referring to the kid driving the bling bling CTD out in the woods tryin to fug it all up. :popcorn:

P said:
I dont recall even seeing a Montero out there...

I was referring to the kid driving the bling bling CTD out in the woods tryin to fug it all up. :popcorn:

I saw that Montero, we passed it on th way in. Had a huge roof rack and spare tire up on top. :flipoff1:

6uldv8 said:
LMAO!

molaugh molaugh molaugh
I was expecting DV8 to have a tat of Bones on his ass... laughing1

Latest posts