• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

General Off Road Discussion

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
So, ****heads like Will & ****heads like me complaining about him have taken all the bullshitting out of Hardline... Offroad only now y'all :****:

Is that not why we're here? The hate takes this board down. Looking at ways to get it back to where it used to be. May just be time to remove the trolls. I hate using the ban hammer, but when people come here just to hurt this site, then I will do as needed. I don't think IBrokeIt, BetmobileWill, MuddinMetal, or Joc will be missed. Who else needs to leave on trash day?

JohnG said:
Is that not why we're here? The hate takes this board down. Looking at ways to get it back to where it used to be. May just be time to remove the trolls. I hate using the ban hammer, but when people come here just to hurt this site, then I will do as needed. I don't think IBrokeIt, BetmobileWill, MuddinMetal, or Joc will be missed. Who else needs to leave on trash day?

Offroad is about 50% of why I am here, the other is to bullshit with my friends and share opinions with like minded people. Isn't THAT what the forum used to be? Think what you want, but I have never "trolled" anyone

I enjoy it. This is about my only contact outside this shop for 12_15 hours a day so I need something to get my blood pumping when I am not home. I rarely ever post anything serious. Maybe some people's skin ain't thick enough

Hey now i been layin low trying to behave and not stir up no **** :Joc:

I though youtube was how you got famous around here. I must be doing it wrong :****:

Also,
Being called trash offends me also Mr. G :flipoff1: words cuts like a knife some days ::)

I visit these forums to enjoy new rigs, see new parks, and meet some new friends with similar interests.

all the drama is lame imo

Joc said:
Also,
Being called trash offends me also Mr. G :flipoff1: words cuts like a knife some days ::)
I have reported john g for bullying on this board more than once. So far the administrators have ignored me?

Pirate4x4 is still where the tech resides. This is where I can come and ask all the questions that I hadn't searched for for five days and live to tell about it. I like to promote Stony Lonesome and some of the improvements to the park too. Bullshitting from time to time is nice too.

I too have brought along a few friends to this site. I always tell them to have thick skin and not to hold the opinions of the Internet put them off.

Batmobile Will said:
Haven't said **** besides quit being so negative if they choose to bash me and not even know me that's there choice just don't bunch me with them thanks , I'm here to wheel :driving:

What you just typed may be what you THINK is going on, but when others call you out, you should BELIEVE otherwise. Friendly advice: be cool and chill out.