• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Get beer tonight...

ForMud

Looks like you boys are going to get some snow/ice/cold for the weekend.

Were getting the cold and a little snow up here.

I wish I couldn't open the front door of my house because of all the snow when I wake up in the morning....but I don't expect we get very much. Lol

Yea, it's funny! The state of Alabama is almost shut down and declared an emergency and it's not even snowed yet.

Re:

How is Birmingham looking? Planning on going there tomorrow night.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

zukimaster said:
Yea, it's funny! The state of Alabama is almost shut down and declared an emergency and it's not even snowed yet.

7pm and Zaxbys is already closed in ft payne....pissed me off, was gonna eat there on my lunchbreak. Everywhere else is still open. Buncha pussies.

Re:

I own 150k in beer. Still didn't amount to **** above HWY 157 on Cullman. One six pack and sleep was worth my time

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Chattanooga has 1/2" snow on the ground.

Since I'm working night shift now, I went to pick up some wings at 00.30.

Road is completely fine, no snow whatsoever. But everyone is driving at like 20mph, just in case... Pissing me off...

Re: Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I own 150k in beer. Still didn't amount to **** above HWY 157 on Cullman. One six pack and sleep was worth my time

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
Delivery available?

There's a monkey on mah beer. Too bad all the snow is gone. Still cold as fawk tho!

119aa6c470aae9eaf7f9976a5eb1b650.jpg

There's only one logical explanation for all the winter weather hitting during the month of January.......it's got to be those sneaky Russians again.

Re: Re: Get beer tonight...

easleycrawler said:
You are definitely a beer nerd. Lol
Went traditional and had Mexican for breakfast today and a tall Corona. Haha. My breakfast is usually around lunch time.

c8044b623188f4d567abdaac3fc265c8.jpg

TacomaJD said:
There's a monkey on mah beer. Too bad all the snow is gone. Still cold as fawk tho!

119aa6c470aae9eaf7f9976a5eb1b650.jpg

$2.99 for a 12oz can? It better feel like I'm cumming when I go to piss it out!

It's about like drinking 2 beers, so more like $1.50 a pc! Lol

On that Japanese beer at the moment. Awaiting delivery of teriyaki chicken and sushi. I could easily live without American food.

dc3d0ca4ca634b099d17a5dedc3b2eac.jpg

Latest posts