• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

getting stoked...

P

If its free, its P
I cant wait for this weekend man !! 8) Who of you webwheelers know what comp guys are planning to make it out ?

I couldn't tell you a damn thing. I just know I'm getting out of this house for some rocks and horsepower...then hopefully progress will continue on my truck next weekend.

Where is the course actually going to be at... anybody know? I know we'll be up there Saturday but not sure about Sunday yet.

Just got back from Grayrock... Matt and I both rode the course with Keith in his Bruiser and well....... its fuggin NASTY. Keith and Matt put it on its side in one hole ( he drove it out 8) ) And its still not a complete track. They are building a "Jump " that is going to be awesome as well.

Get your camera's ready, its gonna be a hell of a show !! ;)

There were two climbs that they are going to have to make less vertical. I am talking they were 90 degrees, steepest I have ever been

I am pumped, I thought about running my jeep on Sunday but I just don't think it would do well. I got to see how the course was laid out and I believe I would end upside down pretty quick.
Should be fun to watch Tim and some of his buddies.

Cole your rig is tall, you will end up on your lid IF you run parts of it at speed. Keith ran the course SLOW, we put it on his side once and came so close on my side. There were two vertical climbs that Mike was going to fill in some. The Bruiser's WB is 113", Keith pulled up on both of those climbs and all I could see was blue sky, really close to vertical and really close to going over backwards for us. Keith's rig is not tall, but then again it is not a moon buggy either

BamaTJ said:
Cole your rig is tall, you will end up on your lid IF you run parts of it at speed. Keith ran the course SLOW, we put it on his side once and came so close on my side. There were two vertical climbs that Mike was going to fill in some. The Bruiser's WB is 113", Keith pulled up on both of those climbs and all I could see was blue sky, really close to vertical and really close to going over backwards for us. Keith's rig is not tall, but then again it is not a moon buggy either
I reiterate, I hate you matt

Latest posts