• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Glad to be here

N8Dogg

Hey folks, greetings from MS, glad to be here. I’ve been driving a fzj80 for several years as trail rig. Primarily taking it to ORV rock parks in AR & AL for crawling. Recently sold it and looking at a purpose built vehicle. Not really mechanically inclined but my crew is and we have our own workshop/lift etc. I’m 6’3” 265 so finding buggies that fit has been a challenge. I’ll likely bug you all with basic questions but I’ll appreciate anything I learn as a result.

Lil ugly

Welcome, I have alot of answer, they just generally dont relate to the question being asked. However even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

GreenBean

Hey folks, greetings from MS, glad to be here. I’ve been driving a fzj80 for several years as trail rig. Primarily taking it to ORV rock parks in AR & AL for crawling. Recently sold it and looking at a purpose built vehicle. Not really mechanically inclined but my crew is and we have our own workshop/lift etc. I’m 6’3” 265 so finding buggies that fit has been a challenge. I’ll likely bug you all with basic questions but I’ll appreciate anything I learn as a result.
Hello from NC and welcome to the forum!