• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired GM Dana 60 carrier

zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!
Any of you guys have a GM 60 front carrier laying around, I need the one for 4.56 gears and up, would also be interested in a factory 4.56 gear set, let me know, thanks. Pm or text me, 25six-99six-286two

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aren't all d60 carriers the same, like rear will work in front and vice versa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Think ford will work in a Chevy front too but ya might have to swap spiders to get spline right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From what I understand there is no carrier break in High Pinion Carriers but low pinion axles have a 4.10 and down carrier and a 4.56 up carrier. I think the High pinion carrier is the same as the 4.10 and numerically lower Low Pinion 60 carrier. So you could use a high pinion carrier but you would either need thick gears or a ring gear spacer.

I am pretty sure I have an open High Pinion carrier you can have, but I believe you're going to have to get thick gears or a spacer to use it.

Man I appreciate that, but really don't want to change gears or fool with a spacer, I can buy a new one from East coast gear supply for 155, but figured someone would have one laying around from a spool or Detroit swap.

Im pretty sure I have one,I'll look next week when i get home if so u can have the carrier .35 spline I have both I'll be coming up to bham in bout 2 weeks

Heck yeah! When you get home and get a chance to look, let me know and I will send you some money for it and to ship it if you don't mind.

Ok sounds good also mr.gaskets sales a spacer I've installed quite a few without any issues

2 popular carriers.
series 3 for 4.10 and down numerically
series 4 for 4.56 and up numerically

Doesn't matter if you use high pinion carries or regular. They are the same with the exception of the series number.