• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - Dixie Run - September 26-29, 2013

Got a good group of us Florida boys headed up for this.....mayb do windrock also. Had a great time last year! ;)

1tonyj said:
Got a good group of us Florida boys headed up for this.....mayb do windrock also. Had a great time last year! ;)

Definitely worth your haul up from Florida! Unless you want to just hit up Windrock, there is enough riding for you to just stay at GMP.

Yeah last year we split our time between both parks. We had so much fun at Dixie Run that this year we gonna start there and stay the whole time. Then if our rigs are not all busted we will go to windrock :)

1tonyj said:
Yeah last year we split our time between both parks. We had so much fun at Dixie Run that this year we gonna start there and stay the whole time. Then if our rigs are not all busted we will go to windrock :)

Now that sounds like a mighty good plan. Dixie Run at GMP is a blast, wish I could make it.

Our crew be there cooking I reckon. Molly plans on entering her RC Crawler in the competition if her 4 year old brother doesn't destroy it first. LoL

In.

$90 for 3 nights of camping and 3 days of riding for my wife, two kids and me... that is the cheapest weekend of wheeling around... oh wait, we all get fed saturday night too!! Sign me up. :woot:

Of course if I were single, no kids and just wanted to wheel for a day... well then I would be able to afford it anyway!

twostep said:
In.

$90 for 3 nights of camping and 3 days of riding for my wife, two kids and me... that is the cheapest weekend of wheeling around... oh wait, we all get fed saturday night too!! Sign me up. :woot:

Of course if I were single, no kids and just wanted to wheel for a day... well then I would be able to afford it anyway!
I always thought you paid 90 per adult and children over a certain age. But haven't went in years so I'm not sure

twostep said:
In.

It's a great deal for someone coming from out of town, GMP has good facilities (it's nice to be able to take a shower and use a real bathroom when you are camping for more than 1 day!) and is really close to Sparta and Cookeville.

$90 until August 31, 2013 $100 September 1, 2013 – September 20, 2013, $120 onsite. Includes Entry for whole event, Riding for all days for 1 vehicle, 2 Saturday night meal tickets, 2 adults, 1 raffle ticket, dash plaque, event arm band, camping and showers. Package includes entry for 2 adults and 2 children

From SFWDA web site