• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain for sale

I imagine the economy will slow before the developers get to this piece. Seems it may be a bit too extreme for development anyway. The size of those rocks, caverns, and steep hills would not bode well for development in my opinion. Now, in regards to a private residence, that would be heavenly. We can all dream.

**** I know some of yall remember when Mountainside Offroad Park came up for sale...some of the best solid rock stuff ever...for what I remember was a low price & somebody with zero interest in off roadin bought it...sad day in wheelin history right there.

Yes there are two familys that are buying the park and one of them has ties to Sparta and Yes there is a Pizza connection.

Only thing I want to know is did they get the "moon" aka "DW" area?

Oh and when is re-opening weekend?

Last edited:
Sorry, I got a new phone and had not logged in yet.

All I know is there are very tight lips about what's going on as far as the purchase. The people involved do not want any information let out. But SFWDA has been in contact. Let's all keep our fingers crossed when the dust settles it's what we are hoping for. For now I am going to respect the involved parties and be what you guys call a "Southern four wheel drive cricket."

One last thing I can tell you is that this was not discussed at the leadership meeting.

Latest posts