• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain for sale

Put it on Marketplace, within 15 minutes some mouth breather will offer $125 cash today and throw in some 15" Pioneer subwoofers in a competition box.

No joke! It easier to just sell stuff on ebay or here that to get a 2AM text saying, "trade you a mint 1988 2500 with a 400hp 4 bolt main 350 and a rooster for that 2018 ranger bass boat you got"

To which you reply, "oh, your 2500 has a built motor"

Him: "Naw bro, all original"

You: "Huh.... all those 350s would have been a 2 bolt main blocks..."

Him: "Look man, I know what I got. You must not even wanta get rid of that boat. This is bullsh*t"

You: ....

Interesting that sfwda said during their annual meeting "we are currently talking to the the new owners of gmp about reopening..."

But they never sold. Dangit sfwda, if there's no update, say there's no update. Don't lie about it.

Interesting that sfwda said during their annual meeting "we are currently talking to the the new owners of gmp about reopening..."

But they never sold. Dangit sfwda, if there's no update, say there's no update. Don't lie about it.

I spoke directly to the agent and have been in communication with her. In the last few months there hasn't even been a contract on the property, much less a sale. SFWDA rep said their board member who knows the new owner is out of town so they couldn't get clarification on the subject. That was a good month ago.

I spoke directly to the agent and have been in communication with her. In the last few months there hasn't even been a contract on the property, much less a sale. SFWDA rep said their board member who knows the new owner is out of town so they couldn't get clarification on the subject. That was a good month ago.
What happened to what's his face that was on here? The big wig at sfwda that was legitimately talking to us like actual people.

What happened to what's his face that was on here? The big wig at sfwda that was legitimately talking to us like actual people.
That was the guy I was referencing. I don't remember his name, said some board member knows the "new owner", but he was out of country for a week so he couldn't get clarification on the sale. It's all false, there was only 1 real contract on the property and it fell thru because of inspections.
The Realtor said there have been 4 interested parties since she listed the property and 3 of the 4 wanted to keep it as an offroad park. I guess there is hope, but the price needs to start with a $5...to make the sale.

ah I gotcha. I totally agree. It's drastically overpriced right now. That said, it has to start somewhere. From a sellers standpoint, try and make as much as you can.

But watch, it'll drop and eventually got to a hunter lease or whatever. I can only hope it reopens eventually as an offroad park.

Latest posts