• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain for sale

It'll be nice if it opens back up as it's fairly close and other than needing to carry a chainsaw at times is one of my favorite parks. And I like me some pizza too.

1582315692612.png

Was in Cookeville over the weekend and drove by GMP on my way to Sparta. The For Sale sign was still up, and there was no "Under Contract" sign around.

Talked with a few friends in Sparta and last week they'd both heard rumors of GMP being sold and that one of the buyers was from the Sparta area/ties to the area.

Was in Cookeville over the weekend and drove by GMP on my way to Sparta. The For Sale sign was still up, and there was no "Under Contract" sign around.

Talked with a few friends in Sparta and last week they'd both heard rumors of GMP being sold and that one of the buyers was from the Sparta area/ties to the area.

I would be surprised if they mess with any under contract signs etc. I'd bet if the deal goes through the new owners have to go take down the for sale sign.

I would be surprised if they mess with any under contract signs etc. I'd bet if the deal goes through the new owners have to go take down the for sale sign.

Before we took the slight detour to GMP, that was my thinking related to the "Under Contract" signs too. Since it was only a 10 minute detour I figured I'd check just in case though.

Next time I'm up that way, I'll make another detour though.

Just spoke to the real estate agent. It's been withdrawn from the market.

But she didn't know if that meant it had sold privately. So she's reaching out and will text me by the end of the day with something more solid.

Attachments

• well-this-is-awkward-com-14958619.png
    well-this-is-awkward-com-14958619.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 139

Latest posts