• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain for sale

I remember turning DOWN into Satan at the last DR.
Holy crap. The nose of my Ranger dug in the ground, driver's rear came up and hooked a tree. My wife and I freaked the hell out. Reversed, gassed it, cut hard pass and finished the trail.
So many great memories at GM. Stoked to see it will be opening back up with a majority of the "good trails" still available.

@redneckengineered pulled that with my silver-a-do back in the day. Tried it once with the Onetundra and couldn't stop roasting all four tires up it. So many llama thrusts that I felt bad about their road and backed down. Can't win them all I guess.

Here's an update! A small group was invited to go up and cleanup trails. Overall the park is in good shape. It does have some huge ruts! We cut quite a few trees today and rode most of the park. Btw the Moon isn't part of the park at this time. More details will be coming soon.

Attachments

• 20200307_100953.jpg
    20200307_100953.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 398
  • 20200307_135947.jpg
    20200307_135947.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 370
  • 20200307_170409.jpg
    20200307_170409.jpg
    873.7 KB · Views: 395
This was my last carto map download... I can live without that one little section on weekend trips and if it is accessible for events then even better.

Attachments

• IMG_2757.PNG
    IMG_2757.PNG
    185.6 KB · Views: 316
Facebook post from 10 min ago:

We are still getting many questions asking if we are open. We are shooting for late spring/very early summer for an opening date. Please like, tag your friends & share this post so we can spread the word!

We can't wait to get construction started and open the gates for you guys! We have so much planned for you. This park is truly returning to it's former glory over the next few months...

Facebook post from 10 min ago:

We are still getting many questions asking if we are open. We are shooting for late spring/very early summer for an opening date. Please like, tag your friends & share this post so we can spread the word!

We can't wait to get construction started and open the gates for you guys! We have so much planned for you. This park is truly returning to it's former glory over the next few months...
Thanks for the update

Latest posts