• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain Park - Closing

If I had any gamble in me, or a nest egg to blow, I'd buy it and make a go of it.

But sadly I don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redneckengineered said:
Going into business with a partner is hard enough, I can't imagine having 50 partners. Sounds great in theory but no thanks.

That's kind of what i was thinking. Plus if I'm an employee i'm not doing **** financially to help out. I'll work and help move what ever but hell no on giving them rich bastards more of my money

money_pit_yj said:
Such as........
Your plans for a weekend wheeling getaway with Tony Bolton? :stir:
People who do not contribute 1 iota of tech to a forum???
Religion and politics??

Whats it gonna be for those of us who cant make it:dunno:

You forgot to mention certain organizations that contribute greatly to one's passion. That is all. :dunno:

Oh, and that he hates to consume adult beverages in mass quantities. :drinkers: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

redneckengineered said:
Going into business with a partner is hard enough, I can't imagine having 50 partners. Sounds great in theory but no thanks.

Absolutely the truth. That would mean 49 people are mad all the time! :****:

Anthony told us the last time we were there that the land taxes is the big thing. Said taxes were around 40 grand on the place because white county has it under commercial use.

Last time I looked it was still zoned agricultural. I know it's split into about 3-4 actual parcels. I don't see why it would need to be anything other than agricultural tourism. That's how dad weasels his way into having an air bnb tiny house village on his property. I can double check on Monday.

Never mind. Curiosity got the best of me. The entrance and basically race track area is commercial(48.31 acres). The rest is a mix of agricultural and Forrest.
d11d44d834bfca24b6b788088a3f78d7.png

Anyone can look that up by searching for white county gis map. Punch in the address and bam.

e4175097076ec083d835d9714b616cba.png

The highlighted area is the commercial section. If you wanted to, you could highlight each section, if it's owned by Jayne Randolph, you could total the values up and determine the value of the park based off that.

So looking at the map it looks like its divided up am i looking at that correctly? Looks like the dirt track/bunk house/lake thing is green and the pieces on the right are the part on the hill and the trails over towards winchin church hill and all that.

Correct. The moon is to the north of the green commercial tract. The jungle is basically east and winchin churchhill/upper pavilion is south/south east

hell just buy it Luke. I'll come help you with getting it SFWDA ready and we will get it back to what it was a few years ago.

It surprises me that anyone would sell a park. SFWDA basically pays all cost these parks incur through the year, even land taxes. Hell, I heard they even foot the bill for WODs yearly taxes since he is such an intrigual part of offroading in Tennessee. I can personally say that they are sponsoring Enzos citizenship because they are trying to get their foot in the door with Pirate4x4 France.

The Luke said:
Last time I looked it was still zoned agricultural. I know it's split into about 3-4 actual parcels. I don't see why it would need to be anything other than agricultural tourism. That's how dad weasels his way into having an air bnb tiny house village on his property. I can double check on Monday.

The park is 6 parcels, land taxes on all of the "Park" Ag + Commercial come to about $7,000.
The buildings on the park property are assessed as commercial properties.

The rest of the property/farm/houses (4 houses and a mobile home) taxes work out to about $4000.

I haven't actually seen it posted for sale, I would be curious to know what the asking price is.

TBItoy said:
The park is 6 parcels, land taxes on all of the "Park" Ag + Commercial come to about $7,000.
The buildings on the park property are assessed as commercial properties.

The rest of the property/farm/houses (4 houses and a mobile home) taxes work out to about $4000.

I haven't actually seen it posted for sale, I would be curious to know what the asking price is.
I've been keeping an eye out on realtracs. Nothing yet though.