• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain Park - Closing

So on instagram last year there was a profile that had shown some pictures of people riding around at the park doing trail maintenance and they kept saying opening soon. Then suddenly no more posts and no responses to messages. Anybody know anything?

Spoke with a friend of the most recent owner recently. Basically all he told me was that something went south between the two partners that bought it(the ones posting all over social media and all that). And now they no longer own it. I haven't looked to see if it sold again or not. But it's not looking good.

I spoke with one of the partners yesterday. He was the one pushing the Offroad side. The other partner did not want any of the liability of the Offroad aspects of it all. They split ways and the current owner has no plan of opening the trails.

I spoke with one of the partners yesterday. He was the one pushing the Offroad side. The other partner did not want any of the liability of the Offroad aspects of it all. They split ways and the current owner has no plan of opening the trails.

Because dirt tracking is so safe? :rolf:

I don't personally know the older fella (Randall), but know that he was/is an avid offroader as well as his involvement with racing on dirt.
He's got ducks on his dash so I'm sure he is a hard core trail rider too. molaughBut if he can help get it reopened, I'll be grateful for sure!

IMG_8645.png

Latest posts