• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Golden Mountain Park: NOT closed

I hope they can find a model that'll allow them to keep going. I've never been there but I don't want these things to keep disappearing...

86chevota said:
Yes it will be at windrock next year. As said above the mall crawlers and leaf watching bunny trail driving Jeeps are putting the money down!

Hows that going to work? Thought they basically rented the whole place so they could be super secret and have their once a year meeting but only on odd numbered years?

I reached out via email and found out that in order to book a weekend that they're closed, you have to book all of the bunk houses and have a minimum of fifteen rigs. That does not necessarily reserve the park for your group tho. Anyone else can pay to ride that weekend as long as some other group has booked and paid for everything.

The Luke said:
I reached out via email and found out that in order to book a weekend that they're closed, you have to book all of the bunk houses and have a minimum of fifteen rigs. That does not necessarily reserve the park for your group tho. Anyone else can pay to ride that weekend as long as some other group has booked and paid for everything.

You could still reserve the park for your own group if you were so inclined. Might cost a few more $ though.

15 rigs + all the bunk houses is a pretty big event though...

The Luke said:

Good thing you called before we just showed up. :flipper:

If you like rock crawling (not hill killing or long booze cruise trail riding) then it's worth a drive from just about anywhere.

If it's desert dry you can pull some dum dum lines on crazy shaped rocks... if it's wet it'll take you all day to do 2 trails

we like good technical trails , you have to pay attention to what you doing,,,,, but not 'death defying " we will be there to wheel all day to have a good time
sound like a good place to go then , thanks

bigs10blazer said:
If you like rock crawling (not hill killing or long booze cruise trail riding) then it's worth a drive from just about anywhere.

If it's desert dry you can pull some dum dum lines on crazy shaped rocks... if it's wet it'll take you all day to do 2 trails

we like good technical trails , you have to pay attention to what you doing,,,,, but not 'death defying " we will be there to wheel all day to have a good time
sound like a good place to go then , thanks

Cool, post up when y'all go and I may ride down and hang out.

Latest posts