• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Whiskymakin is top notch fellah. Item better than described, didnt make fun of my backing skills, let my dog pee in his yard...
What more can you ask?

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Haha good to finally meet you. You one shot the backing job man!

MDO817. Mark is a real stand up guy. I posted a question on here and he had experience with my issue and had a part. I offered to buy it but he insisted on mailing it to me so I could see if it worked for me first. It does and I'm sending him money tomorrow but I wanted to share that there are some good folks out there. Can't wait to meet him in person and give him a beer.

xjmarc said:
MDO817. Mark is a real stand up guy. I posted a question on here and he had experience with my issue and had a part. I offered to buy it but he insisted on mailing it to me so I could see if it worked for me first. It does and I'm sending him money tomorrow but I wanted to share that there are some good folks out there. Can't wait to meet him in person and give him a beer.
I got the check, Thanks Marc!

MarcXJ is a standup buyer.

Good Sellers:

Slowstroke01
FTOYBRENT
K5 DEMON

All 3 of these guys were super helpful. :dblthumb:

Thanks to Zayne, Zeb & pholmann (and I guess Mo too) for the 4 way delivery of the new ORIs ! And none of them were even the seller! :spin:
Not sure if the seller is on Hardline.

Re: Re: Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

pholmann said:
The sellers son is on here. I believe it's alscott on here. Both excellent folks. Much respect to both honestly.
it better not be alscotts kinfolk!

Not going to lie, I forgot about this thread. I appreciate it guys. Good meeting/dealing with y'all.

zukimaster said:
. He should give you a good deal, you are married to his daughter! :****:

Hahahahahaha, Chucks a good feller!

Edit, Chuck my offer still stands to pay for the wheel center that you/me bent molaugh I'll buy a new one buddy.