• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Buyers/Sellers Thread

Billcow said:
Nothing but good dealings with Skinny Pedal Racing! thumb.gif
poolman said:
Hotrod23 said:
Skinny Pedal Racing has the best price right now on Red Label Krawlers!!! Fast and simple to buy from!!!

I have to agree. Just placed a large order for gears, lockers, install kits and RCV's for the front and rear from Skinny Pedal. Great communication and prices!

So, I don't have a lot of time to type out every single detail right now. But I will try to eventually.

Warning- Stay away from tuckerusa13.

The whole deal on the JK with no title was a scam. So I was gonna try to do a deal with him, actually if you read our text messages most people would consider that a deal had been made, just needed to go pick it up. But I was already doing some digging on my own and I had a good friend on here contact me plus another member that was trying to look out for me. So short story is: The JK did still have a lien against it from BridgeCrest and it was up for repo, as well as a Camaro that he wrecked. But anyways, I'm still not sure what exact outcome he was expecting, other than to sell somebody a JK that would be considered stolen and taken away by the cops/lienholder if it was ever found in your possession. But apparently he caught up on the payment or it was sold and paid off or traded in cause there is no longer an active repo order for it at this time. I'm pretty sure the whole ex wife story was just that, a story. I honestly don't believe that had anything to do with it. I will post screenshots of our text messages as well as screenshots of texts from the repo company person that is a good friend of mine if he wants to try and dispute any of this......you really need to be careful who you try to screw over. Btw he likes to say he's the owner of " The Station Off Road Shop" in Florence, AL, so if any of y'all think about getting work done there or buying parts there, this is the kind of person you're dealing with. Hope this helps other people not get screwed by this guy. Hope you rot in HELL Travis Tucker!

Oh yeah, btw I know this is the good buyers/sellers thread. But since there isn't a bad buyers/sellers thread I figured I would put it here. If the mods would like to move it or would like me to just start a new thread then let me know. Thanks

Oh yeah, btw I know this is the good buyers/sellers thread. But since there isn't a bad buyers/sellers thread I figured I would put it here. If the mods would like to move it or would like me to just start a new thread then let me know. Thanks

Well I was considering it myself. But something just didn't add up. Thanks for letting us know.

Well I was considering it myself. But something just didn't add up. Thanks for letting us know.

Yep, I guess you can say I was dumb enough to fall for it at first....dude talked a good game. But then again I guess you can say I was smart enough to not go through with it.

It's too bad there isn't still a repo order for it. Cause I was actually gonna set him up to meet me but the repo man would show up instead. If you try to screw me over I get even.

Yeah, whoever posted in the thread about the loan on it in a vague manner, so I figured they knew something. I offered a trade with cash from his end, but I wasn't planning on making any deal unless he showed me the title and destroyed it on the spot.

Latest posts