• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good fabber / Bad fabber official thread...

TacomaJD

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....
For those of us that either lack the knowledge and/or tools to fabricate our own junk for the offroad world, I thought it may be a good idea to start this thread. It should be structured as that of the good seller / bad seller thread. Hire someone to do work for you on your rig? Post up pics and share your experience with the fabricator. From Rzr cages, full size tubework, suspension mods, hell to even the mechanical side of things on your offroad rig or even tow rig.

No need to drag out the ones that have already been rubbed in the dirt any longer like the Lesson Learned thread, those have already served their purpose and made their points. Also, everybody knows the big name shops and that they do a fantastic job, but can you afford it? It's likely there are people "not-so-famous" out there that possess the skill and resources to build quality **** to suit your needs that does fabwork as a side job, or maybe just getting started and more on the affordable side of things.

So if Robby Bobby builds you a badass mohawk Gayzr cage in his backyard and was really reasonable on price, post up detailed pics and your experience. This may lead to potential business from others looking for a quality budget build or looking for that certain style tube work.

George (Angryfab) and I had discussed a thread like this when he was working on my rig and I'm just now getting around to starting it. Will post a couple pics below.

Angryfab = damn good fabber! :dblthumb:

Patrick Murrah/Murrah Motorsports is where it's at! Good dude and always treated me awesome on price and work, built my last RZR cage and I let him do some tube work to my truck of 15 years, it was gonna be my sons truck so I been building it a little in his memory for trail riding
My old RZR cage (Bumpers on Hardline owns it now)
48D1C7AC-A7B9-42A0-AD1A-E4848803A70F-3136-000003EF8B7FF8A6.jpg

2E9384FD-F020-45D5-9A06-9565D84D324F-282-0000001000F040ED.jpg

56AA8716-EBF0-457A-8ACD-54C2B049556A-3136-000003EF76CFA91B.jpg

My Toyota
D68060D0-4376-435E-BC4E-3A2B6855BD4A-404-0000003580097F6D_zps0e7cf19e.jpg

A27CAFF9-F91A-4954-84DE-77C2697E3DAF-3261-000003BDA45B6FE4_zps59d0ce8e.jpg

957F75F3-8BE7-4992-9355-0A8874C78572-3261-000003BDB29E8E4E_zpsae3ee502.jpg

Re:

I believe Patrick's name on here is Rocfun and everything I've seen him do looks good. Even grinding on his arm a little lol.

Here is some shots of my Toyota that Angryfab worked on. He 4 linked the front end and trimmed out the fender wells, rearranged a bunch of junk under the hood, and added a couple peices of tubing in the already existing cage. Also cleaned up a lot of the wiring under the hood too.

While it is currently up in the air with Angryfab further doing work for the public, if you get the chance, he is good at what he does.

u5a7ydys.jpg

su9y4uge.jpg

anadary5.jpg

yrery4ug.jpg

New frame rails to clearance hyrdo steer on uptravel.
e5ejuve2.jpg

enetysyt.jpg

u7yge6an.jpg

9amagu4e.jpg

Lifted up at full droop
9egytahu.jpg

Patrick was good guy to have work done by. Kept me informed on every detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technician said:
Why is angry fab not doing work for the public?

Trail Gear dealer. PM me for a quote.

Probably because people suck. It seems like when you deal in customer service or with the public, 10 complete ****wads ruin your happiness, no matter how nice the other 90 are

muddinmetal said:
Probably because people suck. It seems like when you deal in customer service or with the public, 10 complete ****wads ruin your happiness, no matter how nice the other 90 are
that's funny ! Tks for getting my back Taylor. I haven't had aney problems out of my customers. I was going to quit but my wife wants me to keep at it . She likes haveing me around the house in case something happens .I am how ever going to finish up all that I have in the shop before I build aney more new ones .an I've got something eles up my sleeve that I wount go into wright now . But remember I live in a farming community . I can make a living just off of walk up work

Re: Re: Re: Good fabber / Bad fabber official thread...

angryfab said:
that's funny ! Tks for getting my back Taylor. I haven't had aney problems out of my customers. I was going to quit but my wife wants me to keep at it . She likes haveing me around the house in case something happens .I am how ever going to finish up all that I have in the shop before I build aney more new ones .an I've got something eles up my sleeve that I wount go into wright now . But remember I live in a farming community . I can make a living just off of walk up work

Hell yeah buddy, good to hear!

I forgot to reply in this thread. But, I had Smurfy build me a chassis and I am very pleased with it. He pretty much walked me through everything and helped with the whole process. I know I more than likely got on his nerves as I had a lot of dumb questions. haha.

muddinmetal said:

That's hilarious, and also true.

Rocfun (murrah motorsports) has mine can't wait to see it.

Good bless the little man. Americain people who actually have a skill and use it to supports their family.