• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good ol' derail

Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

Eddyj said:
:gtfo: TC and get back in your shop. You have people waiting to criticize your next rig. You ain't got no time to be on the internets. :wtflol:
Well at least show us pics of the updates

slravenel said:
I dont care what he does with his money - or sponsors money; I'm sure he wont have any trouble getting any company to back him on the next one either.

But my favorite thing is to read facebook comments on the videos of all the mouthbreather retards that think this thing would "kill it at KOH" or "be a killer U4 car"

no the **** it wouldnt. it wouldnt even pass tech at an U4 race laughing1

No need for TC to waist his money building a KOH buggy when there are companys out there that would let them drive their KOH ready buggy...... already happened 2 years ago. Madram11...Cole was his co-pilot. Don't get me wrong if he wanted to build a KOH buggy im sure he could with ease.

Tcameron said:

That wasn't TC, that was one of our super duper smart tech guys that's hacked his account! :rolf:

Edit, don't hack mine please!

His money his time. Doesn't bother me to see different buggies built. Refreshing that he is trying different stuff and not just running the same buggy year after year.

hijack..... Where is Bobby Tanner, did e race in the first two?

I heard Bobby had motor trouble at the SRRS race and couldn't run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EsPowell said:

he was at the srrs race.. engine might have blown head gasket or something they said had water in the oil

Bumpers said:
he was at the srrs race.. engine might have blown head gasket or something they said had water in the oil

Ended up being a bad block.

EsPowell said:

He got 20 points :)

Figured id keep this alive. Check out the update from March 25th!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-29-23-09-20.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-29-23-09-20.png
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 154

Does anybody else hate all this hash tag crap, i can see it as a joke but seriously

Re: Re: $$$$Money maker$$$$

Zjman said:
Does anybody else hate all this hash tag crap, i can see it as a joke but seriously

It looks dumb, but you know it's supposed to serve an actual purpose, right?

I know its suppose too but i think its so dumb that i dont care ha. Guess im becoming a curmudgeon

Sounds like dat nigga done got mad. He might be fixing to bring the pain. This fool done built a race ready buggy in two damn weeks.. I bet he bout to beat this bitch like a runaway slave!! :****:

truckbroke said:
Sounds like dat nigga done got mad. He might be fixing to bring the pain. This fool done built a race ready buggy in two damn weeks.. I bet he bout to beat this bitch like a runaway slave!! :****:

Holy **** 2 weeks. Nice work Tim.