• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good times today.

P

If its free, its P
I rocked out with HB all day today. We unloaded the Turd this morning then drove it into Scumiton to Wally world. Got a battery for the mower, headed over to Sonic and ate some lunch. Strolled down to the car wash and polished the Turd ( :D ) Went back to the house and mowed... she had the water guns Kelly and I bought in Clayton and she was chasing me and shooting me , she got me a gun and I would shoot back and she'd run off refill them and hide out until I got within striking distance. It made mowing pretty fun really 8)

After that we setup her swimming pool and spent the rest the afternoon poolside chilling. Ordered Pizza and crashed out watching Princess Diaries ( I wasnt watching it I swear..... )

Good times man, gotta love the lil girl !! ;) :) Dads happy to be home.

Kalli is with her dad for 2 weeks :eek: it sucks. michelle is going to be a wreck in a bout a week when her period starts, she can't see her girl and we are having a hard time. we spent all day yesterday hugging it out, talking and having sex.....a lot. that really helped a bunch. We are cool for now, going to do some couseling. it was a good day.

along those same lines P, my daughter Samantha (10 months) and i go on a 2 mile walk/run every day when i get home. however yesterday was our first day home after leaving last thursday to go to the lake. anyway last week i ordered two front shocks for my cj from 4w parts wholesaler so i knew they would be in by yesterday. lucky for me the 4w parts store is 1 mile from my house, so yesterdays walk was up to the 4w parts wholesaler to get my shocks. what a perfect walk, i get to be with my daughter and have fun with her, and i get to take her into the 4wd store and pick up my shocks, good times all around. they are never to early to introduce to this crazy hobby of 4wd. anyway i know what you mean "good times man, gotta love the lil girl"

why you always bringing up old ****??? no i will get those today, since my evening schedule is now freed up ;D

I guess I missed the whole Kelly and future wife throw down. What was that about, or what did Kelly do that was stupid?

I felt that 1ish A.M. on saturday while I was drunk as balls was a perfect time to call her and tell her that **** wasn't working out and I was pretty much done unless something changed. You were on me for the bad planning of not getting the rig together, I think this trumps that bad planning by far :D it actually turned out for the better because we are now going to counseling tomorrow and we are gonna get some **** out. she has all kinds of issues from her 2 previous relationships involving physical abuse and her last involving a cheating husband. she needs to get those out as well as her dad leaving her at birth and her stepdad raising her. abandonment issues much? I have some **** I need to get out too, so we are going in. she has been happy as hell since I told her she needed to change or I was out. She has been unhappy for about 5 months. this makes me unhappy. I feel that telling her to get help was a good decision. I feel that telling her while I was wasted, then passing out when she went to tell me how she felt all while 7 hours away was a BAD decision. we are cool as hell now though. her making the appointment was a huge turning point.

Latest posts