• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Good Trails/Hills AOP

00BIRMINGHAMTJ

Me & a group of guys are gonna be riding AOP "Adventure Off-Road Park" in A few weeks & was curious if anyone that's been what are some good trails/hills/obstacles to hit. This will be my first as well as a few others to go to the park. Also was curious of good lodging & sports bars in the area. Thanks in advance.

Yeap, all the trails r good.
Holiday inn Express is $75 if you tell them your going to AOP. It's a nice hotel & the only one I'll stay at. There is a restaurant right beside it & lots of stuff in walking distance if ya'll plan to get plastered.

AOP has great trails all around and still very close to town. Kimball has a Lowes, Tractor Supply, Wal-Mart, etc and several places to eat. Tracy City has parts stores in case you end up needing something to make repairs.

What kind of rigs are you bringing and where from?

Me & a group of guys are gonna be riding AOP "Adventure Off-Road Park" in A few weeks & was curious if anyone that's been what are some good trails/hills/obstacles to hit. This will be my first as well as a few others to go to the park. Also was curious of good lodging & sports bars in the area. Thanks in advance.
It's got a big parking lot to ride around in you'll love it

Latest posts