September 5th, 2015 Series Race #4 – Rush Off-Road Park
October 3rd, 2015 Series Race #5 – Hot Springs OHV Park

xtacywill said:
Where is Bikini bottoms ?

Ever use google?

Bikini Bottoms Off Road Park
Address: 300 Burnt Mill Rd, Dyersburg, TN 38024
Phone:(731) 676-0402

Will the park be open to the public for riding? If so, will the back of the park be open and will they be open Fri.?

patooyee said:
Will the park be open to the public for riding? If so, will the back of the park be open and will they be open Fri.?

As far as I know yes and yes

Not trying to hijack a thread but we are going to check out Bikini Bottoms in a few weeks. I know that area and there are two things that are a given for Dyer County: 1. a whole lot of ducks and 2. Rowdy women. There are a bunch of places we ride on the Mississippi and none are known for rock crawling but there are some nasty hills and deep mudholes. That area is so flat you can watch your dog run away for a week, all the hills are up the bluff.

_1388527855.jpg

"My dog would never run away, I am too fast, I would catch him."

we will be running the srrs race scheldue next year with a 2 buggy racing scheldue and hopefully we can get srrs to get some of these parks to build a mud racing comp all in one day. my Daughter just became a nurse practioner, so time to let the buggys eat. happy thanksgiving to all

money_pit_yj said:
Not trying to hijack a thread but we are going to check out Bikini Bottoms in a few weeks. I know that area and there are two things that are a given for Dyer County: 1. a whole lot of ducks and 2. Rowdy women. There are a bunch of places we ride on the Mississippi and none are known for rock crawling but there are some nasty hills and deep mudholes. That area is so flat you can watch your dog run away for a week, all the hills are up the bluff.

That was my thought also.. im glad there will finally be a race close to home though .. but there aint many rocks on this side of tn :****:

xtacywill said:
Might need it to carry my winnings home , good thinking
So will you be signing up as xtacy will, batmobile will, or trip smith?

xtacywill said:
Always talking Chit SMH I'll let my :driving: do my talking
No hate from this end all I speak is the truth.

I have been up cable hill and I have been up the windrock race hill. Since you got scared at windrock and had to let somebody else hit that hill in your buggy I'm not worried about you hittin cable hill! :****: