• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race Round 3 - August 3, 2013

been youtubing these events alot and have my schedule worked out to make the August event, now i got to get my crew onboard (500+mi one way) so my questions are...what are the accomadations as far as camping or hotels, is there trail riding for non-compettitors, are non wheeling spectators allowed and what is the food situation sorry if this is a repost or just plain dumb i just havn't been able to find much info about the park on the internets thanks for any info

scared to death!!!!!

All great questions Infamos but my only question is WHEN IN AUGUST IS IT :dunno:

.......cause I wanna put it on MY schedule sho nuff :****:

;D

I'm in, is Gray Rock going to be open for riding that weekend outside of the competition areas?

I just got done talking to Keith at the ORC and he said the park will be open all three days except for the hills being used for the race.

RJeep said:
I just got done talking to Keith at the ORC and he said the park will be open all three days except for the hills being used for the race.

Awesome, definitely in! Gonna bring some spray for those dang yellowjackets hanging out in the side of Bump and Grind though.

dragr1 said:
Awesome, definitely in! Gonna bring some spray for those dang yellowjackets hanging out in the side of Bump and Grind though.

YES :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:,,,,I remember that episode :eek:,,,,,,that log on the
near the top :gtfo:

zukiscott said:
YES :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:,,,,I remember that episode :eek:,,,,,,that log on the
near the top :gtfo:

A couple of stings from those things and I'll be in the dang hospital!​

Latest posts