• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Greenwater/naches?

abe lincoln

So who's this dipsh!t!!!! Someone getting one last naches run?? Not my pic just saw on another site, up 70 rd but not sure of actual location.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 265
Looks like it's been there a while. Could be stolen / abandoned?

Looks like that snowmobiler has a good picture, and I'd guess it's already reported / located by the Naches rangers/forest district

According to the book of faces that is Government Meadows, and the owner is in deep sh!t with the forest service.

The owner actually posted in a bunch of sales & wheeling groups looking for a Snow cat to help recover it. I think it's been there since Saturday. I've seen it said that it's in the meadow right by the cabin but who knows if that's just FB talk?

The chick that posted it to FB and owns the XJ is Caitlin Harrison. She says they contacted the USFS and self reported.

There's a whole thread, had 20 rigs or so fail to get them... was quite humorous.

Caitlin Harrison with Luke Feist and 22 others.

December 5 at 6:32pm · Puyallup ·

HELP we have a vehicle stuck in the mountains (snow) been there since Saturday night we don't want it vandalized over 20 rigs couldn't make it to the spot it's at who has a snow cat.......we even hired a specialty tow company that has a built wheeler as a toy rig specifically for the area we are in and he couldn't get it

Like · Reply · 1 · 52 mins

Last edited:
Be rough to tow out with a snow cat. We towed a bronco out one time with my dads snowcat and it was all we could do to tow it down hill.

Be rough to tow out with a snow cat. We towed a bronco out one time with my dads snowcat and it was all we could do to tow it down hill.

Once two or three jeeps build a 'trail' thru the snow, it'd be pretty to easy to get this out, provided it runs. Dragging it out thru the snow would be a PITA unless you could get skis under the tires. Really, really big skis. Which, of course, would be a sketchy going downhill.

Fred's Towing is trying to get to it. They will charge the owner about $7000 if they do. That's about how much they charged to get the Ford out of Evans.

I can hook my rear winch to its front bumper and tow it out. I have done it several times.