• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Closed.

98TJ

Heard Hale Mtn has permanently closed. Anyone know if that is true?

Heard Hale Mtn has permanently closed. Anyone know if that is true?
God I hope not.
When we were there the last open ride date they were clearing space that someone said was camping, but it looked like lots to me. I hope you got bad intel

They're normally closed for the summer months. Then reopen in September or October. I've not heard of them permanently closing. Last time I was there they were clearing a new parking lot and building a new road back to it.

I'm afraid 98tj is correct. I sat with bill and Peggy couple weeks ago. They're wanting to shut down. Due to not much help and they're just getting older. Not going to get into there personal details as its not my place to say it. But hopefully we will still have the November ride and feb jam. I don't care what it takes I'm going to do everything I can to make it happen.

I'm afraid 98tj is correct. I sat with bill and Peggy couple weeks ago. They're wanting to shut down. Due to not much help and they're just getting older. Not going to get into there personal details as its not my place to say it. But hopefully we will still have the November ride and feb jam. I don't care what it takes I'm going to do everything I can to make it happen.
^ That's not what I wanted to read this morning! Understandable on the help/age/health front though.

I had only been to Hale once and it was for a Hard Enduro, it was a hell of a place and was looking forward to going with a truck, may not be able to now.

Well damn! I was really looking forward to my first trip down there next year.

I'm going to try my best to have my Jeep capable enough to putt out there and watch. Gotta go one last time. Just another tick on the "I was born too late" list. Sucks.

Latest posts