• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hale Mountain Open Weekend May 5-6, 2018

smbroady82

I almost forgot until Patrick text me the other day, Hale Mountain's open weekend for May 2018 is the 5th-6th. thumb.gif

Not sure if I'm going or not just thought I'd put it up here in case anyone was interested.

Gregg or P or Andrew, can one of y'all add it to the calendar? Andrew is gonna need some practice ..... 8)

Got a small group looking to go somewhere that weekend. 4 hours is a little far for me for a shakedown run but I'll mention it. We had a good time the last time we were there.

94xjsport94 said:
Got a small group looking to go somewhere that weekend. 4 hours is a little far for me for a shakedown run but I'll mention it. We had a good time the last time we were there.

Shakedown run? Did you tear the buggy apart again? Lol

If I'm around, my shop is only 25min from there if you were to need something. thumb.gif

smbroady82 said:
I almost forgot until Patrick text me the other day, Hale Mountain's open weekend for May 2018 is the 5th-6th. thumb.gif

Not sure if I'm going or not just thought I'd put it up here in case anyone was interested.

Gregg or P or Andrew, can one of y'all add it to the calendar? Andrew is gonna need some practice ..... 8)

Thanks for the post. Far as I know, the plan is to come down Friday after work and camp/wheel through Sunday morning, weather permitting.

94xjsport94 said:

Is the old chassis for sale?

I just put it back together. I did a front half, so to speak. Cut behind the motor mounts and tubed out the front and changed some stuff with the axle and all. Still the same old turd that I shouldnt have built.

I've been to Hale twice and think i've done the same trails. Other than baby momma and the waterfall whats some good trails? And where is that giant rock wall at? I'd like to play on it.

jeeptj99 said:
I've been to Hale twice and think i've done the same trails. Other than baby momma and the waterfall whats some good trails? And where is that giant rock wall at? I'd like to play on it.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPOiJtYVDOx__WcOCWNiKCGnmLtpvOndKSftbXTQ4AhA28eyadkbP4TtmMyd76PWQ?key=ZU53elpuN2dRR1JfMm1Mc1RMZnFUU1RJTjUxazRn

I went back and find a ride where there were tons of pics and vids, unfortunately my pics and several other guys' were on photobucket and are no longer there... this is a link to the pics Enzo took that show a lot of the cool stuff.

Also, check out Carto Tracks Map for Hale Mt.
2d5875dc658aae3589b7d683485f2147.jpg

Cool trails, obstacles to hit:
Waterfall then Crevice
J-Rod down to the Race Track, then up to Slippery Ledge (Steeeeeeeeeep)
J-Rod to Fitch Creek, Axle Wall
Fitch creek all the way up to the Rock Garden
Fitch creek, hang a right then take Sweet Baby back up to J-Rod
Whiskey Stills lower, mid, then upper

That'll keep you busy for a while

i think our whole group has fallen apart due to 120% chance of rain all day saturday. I'm itching to do some riding though. I seriously doubt we're going to make it now. :gay:

The Luke said:
i think our whole group has fallen apart due to 120% chance of rain all day saturday. I'm itching to do some riding though. I seriously doubt we're going to make it now. :gay:

Our Michigan fraaaaanz are at Windrock right now through the weekend......weather is PERFECT until Saturday. :(

Hopefully May 12/13 will be more cooperative for more cool people coming to my playground.

Bebop said:
The next weekend. Windrock. Be there.

As much as i would love to be there, my dad would freaking murder me if i skipped out to go wheeling. Speaking of which did you ever give my mom a call Enzo?

jeeptj99 said:
As much as i would love to be there, my dad would freaking murder me if i skipped out to go wheeling. Speaking of which did you ever give my mom a call Enzo?

I didn't.

#procrastinating.

You know what, I will do that today.

Send me her # again plzzzz

Edit : take her wheeling. done deal