• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Halloween Ride at wheeling in the country

Kep01

Lost as last years Easter egg!!
There will be a Halloween ride at WITC in summertown TN on the 30th through the 1st. We are taking our ol diesel wagoneer and meeting up with some friends as well. If anyone wants to ride with us hit me up.

Attachments

• 1F537A3E-FCE3-4D88-B608-1A7EA2507BB9.jpeg
    1F537A3E-FCE3-4D88-B608-1A7EA2507BB9.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 229
Will do. I'm probably gonna sell it soon. Working on another one and I might need to sell some stock, which is gonna suck cause I like that one the most so far

I'm getting everything geared up this weekend to head out for Friday and Saturday at least. Anyone interested in getting together let me know.

Loaded and ready to go.

Attachments

• 67F697A0-540F-44CB-A543-B53F372B90E9.jpeg
    67F697A0-540F-44CB-A543-B53F372B90E9.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 240
Completed the Halloween ride and have begun to realize that razors have all but taken over this area. I suppose this is common now but I sure miss those days of home built rigs lined up heading down a trail together

I was there yesterday also and the razor crowd has taken that place over. Was a few buggies and rigs out but not as many as it used to me. Had a good time with a small crowd but there was a lot of young people on razrs running wide open everywhere. Saw your Jeep and it's a nice one

I was there yesterday also and the razor crowd has taken that place over. Was a few buggies and rigs out but not as many as it used to me. Had a good time with a small crowd but there was a lot of young people on razrs running wide open everywhere. Saw your Jeep and it's a nice one
Thanks bud I appreciate the compliment on the Jeep. We're about to bust it back down and change the color and freshen it up for next year. As for the razor problem I was crawling a section and the next thing I know is a razor is beside me spinning kicking up rocks at the Jeep. So I let the ol 6.0 come alive and chased him down to find a young kid who I should have smacked but figured I was better off not and tried to educate him on trail etiquette but he probably didn't listen at all.

Yes sir, I have a 4 door rubicon that I'm hoping to put tons and an ls in in the next couple years. Everywhere you go you got to worry about getting hit with rocks or razrs parked in the way. It was hard to sit and watch folks without some kid almost hitting us or flying by us. And like you say it's always some young kid who doesn't know trail etiquette.

Yes sir, I have a 4 door rubicon that I'm hoping to put tons and an ls in in the next couple years. Everywhere you go you got to worry about getting hit with rocks or razrs parked in the way. It was hard to sit and watch folks without some kid almost hitting us or flying by us. And like you say it's always some young kid who doesn't know trail etiquette.
I'm running a 6.0 ls and on tons. It works great, the throttle response is amazing once you tune it a bit.

You're absolutely right. We went a couple months ago and it was crazy. I felt like I need to keep the kids on leashes to keep them from getting run over.

You're absolutely right. We went a couple months ago and it was crazy. I felt like I need to keep the kids on leashes to keep them from getting run over.
I guess I just haven't been in a while and I honestly didn't care it I was there due to all of it. I don't mind the razors being there but I do wish they would learn some trail etiquette like all of us did way back when. Is it this way at all the other parks??

I guess I just haven't been in a while and I honestly didn't care it I was there due to all of it. I don't mind the razors being there but I do wish they would learn some trail etiquette like all of us did way back when. Is it this way at all the other parks??
You run into people like that everywhere. But I will say that it's a lot less common at other parks. For example, AOP isn't really a "rzr" or a "go fast" park.. So on most of the blues and blacks, you don't see much of that.

You run into people like that everywhere. But I will say that it's a lot less common at other parks. For example, AOP isn't really a "rzr" or a "go fast" park.. So on most of the blues and blacks, you don't see much of that.
Good to know! I only live about 20 minutes from wheeling and have been friends with the owner for years and he is now catering to the razor crowd so I'm pretty much done with that park but I'm ready to get back to traveling to the better ones going forward next year.