• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Crawlers Christmas Card & Decal Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
The giveaway is officially closed - we have no more decals to giveaway at this time.

Hello all!

I always enjoy the holiday season. This year, since we are still getting to know one another I'd like to send you a Christmas card inside the card you will receive a 3x3" Hardline Crawlers decal.
I originally ordered about 40 of these decals, so quantities are limited.

Please start a conversation with me, by clicking this link here.

These decals claim to be resistant to scratching, rain and sun - perfect for placing on your toolbox, cooler, back window, or rig.
I do ask that you only place them on your own property as a sign of support for the community.

I'm always excited for the holidays, and I hope this will help get you in the holiday spirit.

All the best,
Blackbeard

Here is a sample of the decal

Last edited:

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Excited I’ve had a number of messages already. I just got back from the store with the cards. Be sure when you message me, you include your address.

Zjman

Well I didn’t include my address so how we send it to ya?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't finished all of the cards and writing envelopes out yet, but I got to 17 tonight....need a break. Need to go buy stamps.
IMG_8242.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.