• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

* HARDLINE CRAWLERS TEES & HOODIES Last Chance!

BustedKnucklefilms

UPDATE GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

Bad News- So they were sold out of the hoodies I wanted to get for you guys.
Good News- I got some really nice hoodies instead, they were a little more expensive but I got ya'll covered. Merry Christmas!

They Only Had 5 of the 15 Charcoal Hoodies in 2XL. These will go first to the people that purchased more than one in that size.
I ordered an extra 10 in Black so If you ordered a 2XL Charcoal and are ok with a Black instead please let me know!

Also All of the 3XL are Charcoal. They were out of Black.

Everything is ordered and will be getting printed next week! I can't promise they will make it there by Christmas but you should have them before new years!

FINALLY! Hardline Crawler Shirts and Hoodies!
PREORDER is over.

(I AM DOING THIS FOR THE CLUB. NOT TO MAKE MONEY. $5 FROM EVERY SHIRT OR HOODIE PURCHASE GOES DIRECTLY BACK TO THE CLUB TO PAY SITE FEES ETC.)

Both are available in Black or Charcoal Grey.
mockup_2_1024x1024.jpg

BK-HARDLINE-Crawlers-Black-Charcoal-2018-19-PROOF_1-A_1_480x480.jpg

Re: HARDLINE CRAWLERS MEMBERS ONLY TEES

What type of shirt are these...I know last time there were two different materials...I got one of each in my order and definitely prefer one over the other.

What no purple this time? I wanted another one since I keep getting fatter and it's starting to look like a belly shirt.

clemsonjeep said:
What type of shirt are these...I know last time there were two different materials...I got one of each in my order and definitely prefer one over the other.

Same here. Gray shirts were a lot softer than the black ones. I plan to order some more this go around!

HARDLINE CRAWLERS MEMBERS ONLY TEES

The black were sized correctly last time, while the grey were "form fitting". Is this order the same brand & style the same for each color as the last time

These are the same Next Level Shirts as last time. Both Black and the Charcoal are the same shirt style so they should fit the same.
I can add a purple option or any other color people might like.

Here are the Hoodies I think will be a good option. They are heavy weight 9oz 75/25. I should be able to do these for $35ea with Free Shipping in both Charcoal and Black.
G92500001_lg_1.jpg

BustedKnucklefilms said:
These are the same Next Level Shirts as last time. Both Black and the Charcoal are the same shirt style so they should fit the same.
I can add a purple option or any other color people might like.

I was joking about the purple, one is plenty. I mostly got it because I knew very few others would and my jeep is called Barney. I'll probably go with gray this time as most of my shirts are black.

I'm good for 2 hoodies, wife will want one . Thanks for getting the T's up Matt

Both the thread and link say "members only" - actual club members or anybody with $$ ? I'm always in for cool shirts but I'm just a web wheeler on the coast. :flipoff1:

nvrenuf said:
Both the thread and link say "members only" - actual club members or anybody with $$ ? I'm always in for cool shirts but I'm just a web wheeler on the coast. :flipoff1:

This is for anyone that is a member of this board. So basically if you are reading this you can purchase swag. :dblthumb:

Hoodie Link is Live-

BustedKnucklefilms said:
This is for anyone that is a member of this board. So basically if you are reading this you can purchase swag. :dblthumb:

Hoodie Link is Live- https://bustedknucklegear.com/products/hardline-crawlers-members-only-hoodie-preorder

Son of a swamp donkey, all the 2x charcoal hoodies done been snatched up already. :'(

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts