• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

* HARDLINE CRAWLERS TEES & HOODIES Last Chance!

Re: * HARDLINE CRAWLERS TEES & HOODIES Preorder *

ridered3 said:
I mentioned the Hardline hoodies to a couple of forum members this weekend at RBD, so maybe a few more orders will roll in from that.

Awesome, I'll check the tally as soon as I get back in the Country, we should be fairly close!

Got my hoodie order in, thanks! I know I'm a yankee, but love reppin the Hardline. :dblthumb:

Placed order for hoodies for my son and me. Thanks

Ordered one of each..
So I can fit in with the "cool kids"

Eddyj said:
Ordered one of each..
So I can fit in with the "cool kids"

Gonna take more than a BADASS shirt to help you son! :flipoff1: #manualtrannybangin #brokemyshafty :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

I am going to shut this down on Monday and place the order. So get your order in!

Having to call in the morning to check hoodie stock at the warehouse. So I am keeping the link live until tomorrow in case some procrastinators want to jump in a get some HL swag.

UPDATE GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS

Bad News- So they were sold out of the hoodies I wanted to get for you guys.
Good News- I got some really nice hoodies instead, they were a little more expensive but I got ya'll covered. Merry Christmas!

They Only Had 5 of the 15 Charcoal Hoodies in 2XL. These will go first to the people that purchased more than one in that size.
I ordered an extra 10 in Black so If you ordered a 2XL Charcoal and are ok with a Black instead please let me know!

Everything is ordered and will be getting printed next week! I can't promise they will make it there by Christmas but you should have them before new years!

Re: * HARDLINE CRAWLERS TEES & HOODIES Update INFO *

My wife ordered mine.
One shirt one hoodie. I'm good with whatever you need to do

Re: * HARDLINE CRAWLERS TEES & HOODIES Update INFO *

I dont know what colors i orderd either but im fine with what ever yall send me too

Latest posts