• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

* HARDLINE CRAWLERS TEES & HOODIES Last Chance!

Re: * HARDLINE CRAWLERS TEES & HOODIES Update INFO *

Thanks for working with me guys! Still need a few more volunteers for Black 2XL Hoodies in stead of Charcoal.

Y'all are going to get them greasy working on your rigs anyway :rolf:

I'm good with them after Christmas if they aren't done in time.

No clue what I ordered. But I'm good with whatever.

I can't remember if I ordered a 2x or 1x, but I'm fine with either color. Thanks
Daniel Dennis

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think I ordered a 2xl black hoodie but I can't remember, if I did order charcoal tho I'm good with a black one.

I dont remember what i ordered but i'm in that size range. Black charcoal hell i dont care I'm easy.

jeeptj99 said:
I dont remember what i ordered but i'm in that size range. Black charcoal hell i dont care I'm easy.

Whats the name the order was placed under?

Tell the girl who answers your phones. That I apologize for my wifey if she rough talked her.
I forgot to tell my wife about delays and she called up and wanted to know what was taking so long.
Don't spit in my hoodie.
My bad

Do we know for sure if any will ship out prior to next week or is everything definitely going to be after Christmas?

clemsonjeep said:
Do we know for sure if any will ship out prior to next week or is everything definitely going to be after Christmas?

I emailed Matt and he told me that " They are at the printers and Should be shipped out and too everyone before New Year's "

clemsonjeep said:

Picking them up today so they should all ship out tomorrow. If anyone wants to come by the shop and pick them up in person instead of shipping just send me a PM. I'll be here all day Friday.

Latest posts