• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Crawlers

BustedKnucklefilms said:
What does it take to update the site so we can post Youtube Videos again and they actually show up?

It will take MattO to relinquish the keys to the site. End of story. I found out through the grapevine that he believes the site should just die.

Yea what happened to updating the site? It just kinda fizzled out like warm beer.

xjmarc said:
So a man who hasn't logged in since June of 2018 is making all the decissions?

Several of the original "main" members of the site have not logged in for a year or more. If they have no interest in the site then I'm sure they could care less in what happens to it. Sad for the ones who still enjoy it and would like to see it continue. The harder it gets for posting the more people will leave.

j-mox said:
Several of the original "main" members of the site have not logged in for a year or more. If they have no interest in the site then I'm sure they could care less in what happens to it. Sad for the ones who still enjoy it and would like to see it continue. The harder it gets for posting the more people will leave.

Dude that ran our local board quit wheeling/updating/loggin in. My buddy tired to buy it but was given a fawk you price. Anyways about a year later it crashed, dude never recovered it, and everything was lost. So much tech, pictures, funny stuff, wheeling trips, all gone. #fawkfacebook

bad80cj said:
It will take MattO to relinquish the keys to the site. End of story. I found out through the grapevine that he believes the site should just die.

So post up his contact info we will blow his phone up

Before yall start a witch hunt, has anyone contacted Matt O. or who ever the powers that be are and asked what it would take to buy the forum?

We all use this site for free. If he/ they want to sit back and let Hardline fade away, that's their business. I don't agree with that but it's their property and they can do what they want.

wizzo said:
Before yall start a witch hunt, has anyone contacted Matt O. or who ever the powers that be are and asked what it would take to buy the forum?

We all use this site for free. If he/ they want to sit back and let Hardline fade away, that's their business. I don't agree with that but it's their property and they can do what they want.
X2

Latest posts