• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Getting Slow Again

RHINO660

TUSCALOOSA AL. ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!
ANYONE ELSE NOTICED HARDLINE GETTING SLOW TO LOAD AGAIN ? I TRIED IT ON 2 DIFFERENT COMPUTERS AND INTERNET CONNECTIONS AND ON CRAPPY TAPATALK
ALL OTHER FORUMS I BROWES LAOD FINE ???

yeah I get the error message every once in a while, but most of the time, it is one of the fastest sites to load that I use

Now, when I try to go to Pirate for tech , or through a link someone here posts, it is always slower than sin and after 5 min I just say forget it

I've seen similar issues on the laptop and mobile devices. Mainly just taking forever to go to what I click on.

I have not been getting slow load. But have gotten the 'Service Unavailable" error. That comes from the server and usually corrects itself in a few days. If not, I will put in a trouble ticket.

The issues have never stopped for me. I get the service unavailable message about every third time I attempt to post. Have been for years on 4 different computer as well as my phone. Its gotten worse in the past few months though. I'm also not getting notifications again. Hardline is the one and only site I have ever had the issue with.

My notifications go in and out. Some days I'll get them, others I won't. Some days they'll work for a few hours then not then work again.

All I could think when I read the subject was John G. done banned a couple post whores :****:
I believe I've had a few error msgs but not related to the issue here lol

I havent noticed being slow. And it's 1000x better than pirate since they put those stupid adds on there. Hell it's to the point i avoid going on pirate unless i have to.

I'm on here at least 5 days a week on a computer while at work, have not noticed anything out of the ordinary via computer. Tapatalk on the other hand, sucks large one legged cock, but the desktop version via laptop has been just fine.

Re:

Only time tapashit gives me trouble is when I'm using mobile. On WiFi, it hasn't been any different than it always has.

I am not seeing it slow at all. Those that are seeing it slow. What browser are you using and what operating system? Not that I would know what to do with the information, but it may help narrow is down.

I am on:

Win7 - Firefox 35
iPad - Tapatalk 3.1.1
iPhone - Tapatalk 3.1.1

I am not having issues with speed at all on any device.

Re:

Only time I have connecting issues is on tapatalk and not of Wi-Fi. Currently running version 4.9.5
Chrome on android is hit and miss unless on Wi-Fi.
Desktop works good

It's took me 15 minutes to be able to get this far and type a message, I have two different i pads at home, same problem on both, then same deal at office, with a different computer and network. What's up reckon?

Latest posts