• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Hoodies

I

InDaShop

You've asked for it, and you shall recieve. drool

I'm now taking preorders for Hardline Hoodies!!!!! (I'm hoping to have these done and to your door before X-mas).

loller.gifAll proceeds going to the Hardline Motorsports XRRA racer build. loller.gif

"Hard Like Woodpecker Lips" on the front, and the Hardline Custom Skull and Crossbones on the back. Identicle to the shirts.

Get yours for $30 plus shipping. XXL are $2.00 more and XXXL would be $3.00 more. I'll make shipping Flat $4.60, as I'll try to fit it in a USPS Flat Rate Priority Envelope. If ordering more than one, we'll figure something out. I did paypal before and that was the suck because of how much Paypal charges. I've stopped using Paypal because of last time.....

Let me know what you want, then I'll get ya invoiced and my mailing address for a check. As before there will be a package shipped to Paul in Bama if you want to get your order from me crammed in there to save shipping. Same goes for Kansas, those will be hand delivered by my old man to the Verticle Limits offices (aka The Kaiser Dungeon).

Now lets talk colors. Marcy has told me I can mix and match sizes and colors so any color you guys want. Just watch out the design doesn't show up on Black too well. All others are fair game, think how hot your lady will look in a pink hoodie! pepper.gif (I'm getting a Red and an Orange for myself.)

ASH, BLACK, DARK CHOCOLATE, DARK HEATHER, FOREST GREEN, GOLD, INDIGO BLUE, LIGHT BLUE, LIGHT PINK, MAROON, NAVY, ORANGE, RED, SAND, SPORT GREY, WHITE

Click here to see the color choices
https://www.broderbros.com/cgi-bin/broderliv/webshr/prod-detail-gallery.w?sr=9500

What a hoodie looks like. :flipoff1:
9500_48_g.jpg

These are identicle to the Crawl mag ones through Rockware that are $39.95, same exact Gliden 80/20 blend. These bitchs are quality and wont fall apart after a handful of washings.
9.5 oz., ultra blend hooded pullover. 80/20 cotton/poly pill-resistant sweatshirt with 2x1 lycra ribbed cuffs. double lined hood. matching drawcord. front pouch pocket. fully double needle stitched.

Hoodies for all!!!

If for some reason we dont hit the minimum order of 24, I'll post up and let everyone know that we came up light. Lets set a deadline to order of the Monday after Thanksgiving Nov, 26th.

Shoot me a PM, post up here, or shoot me an email at wyatt_pemberton AT hotmail DOT com

Refresher or if you've never seen the design....

Front
IMG_0693.jpg

Back
IMG_0698.jpg

Re: Hardline Hoodies ***Pre-Order***

I want a Large, I would like black, but if the design doesn't show up then I will take Forest Green, How bright is the Orange?

Cole said:
How bright is the Orange?
Oklahoma State or Tennessee orange, not safety or hunter orange. Prolly match your Jeep pretty close, or at least MattO's beadlocks.

Every hoodie I own is black so I want a different color. Black will still show the Hardline Design, just not as well as some of the lighter colors. Look at your Tshirt you've got anywhere in the design that is black won't standout as its already on a black background.

Can you put up some pics of sample colors? Specifically the differences betwee the blues?

BamaTJ said:
Can you put up some pics of sample colors? Specifically the differences betwee the blues?
Matt click this link
https://www.broderbros.com/cgi-bin/broderliv/webshr/prod-detail-gallery.w?sr=9500

BamaTJ said:

You get an "F" for reading completely before asking stupid questions. :flipoff1: See the first post again. :spin:

Sorry that was too long for me to read all the way through, I just skimmed it.

I need an XL in Indigo Blue

Here is my order as follows:

1 XXL Forest Green

1 XXL Maroon

1 XL Light Pink

Are the pre shrunk? you know women like to know this things.....

Where do I send the check?

Paul - can you just send them to Moms since I am going to be there on Dec 15 through Jan 5th..........you could come see your Big Sister.........guilt trip yet? :flipoff1:

I'd do an XXL red, or black.

If they're the EXACT same ones as Rock-Wear, ORDER BIG! My hoodie shrunk like crazy, I can barely wear it anymore.

XXL pink for me. Haha naw i'll take an XXL orange one fo sho

LISTEN TO RICKYB!
My XL I thought was a bit large then I washed it. It skrunk up a bit, but now I've got it broken in, so its stretched a bit.

Speeding said:
Where do I send my monies? (did I miss that too?)

Don't send money yet. Once I get the full order then i'll get with everyone about what they owe and how to pay. By the time I get your dough, the Hoodies should be coming off the presses.

Matt O whats up!! yall ready to go tear up tha rocks???????