• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Hoodies

Re: Hardline Hoodies ***Pre-Order***

I'll probably see ya'll out in a couple weeks!! Me and Carter are gonna get out in a couple weeks and let em eat

I was hoping to order right after Thanskgiving, maybe Monday or so, but we are only a lil over halfway to an order minimum.

If we get enough I'll let everyone know. Right now this is prolly going to be a no go. dunno

Not so quick biatch! I'll order several and hope you'll get them by Christmas!

(2) xxxl--1 sport grey and 1 orange

(1) xl--sport grey

(3) large--1 sport grey---2 pink

(2) med-pink

There! Christmas shopping done!

Holy ****, that may cover it. :eek:

I'll update my sheet at home when I get there tonight. But still leave this open and up until Monday.

Holy chit, I got side tracked this week and forgot all about this. A majority of my time on hardline is from work. But the order file is on my home computer.....

Anywho. We are at 22, and need 24. Bueller, Bueller? Any one want hoodies, i just need two more people to order, or one person to order two.

SWEET 1 more and we got a full order. Come on!

AWESOME, We got a full order. I'll leave it open until Monday when I get to work, and send the order in. So if you are on the fence, get your order in before the morning.

Is it possible for me to Get a Black Hoodie? But with the White Letters and Skull Color Light Gray instead of Black? (Meaning where White = White and Black = Light Gray) If so Im down for a Medium... :flipoff1:

Thanks
Anthony

CharlieInTheTrees said:
Is it possible for me to Get a Black Hoodie? But with the White Letters and Skull Color Light Gray instead of Black? (Meaning where White = White and Black = Light Gray) If so Im down for a Medium... :flipoff1:

Thanks
Anthony
Sorry man, the way they set up the silk screening its all the same.

InDaShop said:
Sorry man, the way they set up the silk screening its all the same.

Your customer service skills suck.

Sure you can, a one off will be $82.50, plus tax, plus shipping, plus !. May I take you order today sir.
:flipoff1:

Good question, ready to order so we can get these when it is still cold enough to wear them!!!

wyatt there still time to get in on this? if so i will take a red xl and a red lg. let me know if i have to wait til the next order