• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Hoodies

Re: Hardline Hoodies ***Pre-Order***

I will be getting everyones invoices to them either tonight when I get home, or on Wednesday night. Or some tonight some Wednesday. dunno

Cabot, I can still add you in, so you got it.

InDaShop said:
I will be getting everyones invoices to them either tonight when I get home, or on Wednesday night. Or some tonight some Wednesday. dunno

Cabot, I can still add you in, so you got it.

Did you get my order?

send my invoice to Paul.

Paul call me so I can send you the money on this

Sis said:
Did you get my order?

send my invoice to Paul.

Paul call me so I can send you the money on this
Yep I got you down for 3.
1 XXL Forest Green
1 XXL Maroon
1 XL Light Pink

Sorry guys got behind tonight. I'm a goin' to send my file to work and try to sneak this in tomorrow when I'm not doing my job.

Update. The order is in. I'm waiting to hear back from her that everything is good to go. Once we are queued up, I will send invoices.
Sorry, I know you all want to pay for your orders, but the last thing I want to do is take you money and for some reason not come through with your hoodies.

Should know tomorrow that all is good to go.

Mooneyes X-mas party slowed my printer up as she went to Cali to party and play with hot rods.

Anywho, the order is in and confirmed.

I sent everyone invoices that ordered via the PM system. Should have the hoodies pretty damn quickly this chick works fast. I think its the meth.

I still expect to have them to you to put under the tree.

Wyatt

Wyatt, any chance of another order? If so I have 10 folks at least that would commit. Just a thought... COLT :dblthumb:

COLT said:
Wyatt, any chance of another order? If so I have 10 folks at least that would commit. Just a thought... COLT :dblthumb:

MattO or JohnG are your best bet for the new design Hardline gear.
Though I did wear my orange "Hard Like Woodpecker Lips" hoodie on Friday night, and there was two of us at the same party with the same hoodie!!! :****:

I have the logo files if someone wants to run it down. I have done it through my family in the past, but they are slow and are really busy with Mardi Gras season.

Matt O. said:
I have the logo files if someone wants to run it down. I have done it through my family in the past, but they are slow and are really busy with Mardi Gras season.

I do Tshirts and Hoodies and stuff here at Mail It and Copy.

If anyone wants some, let me know.

This thread is several years old, so don't post up your size and style. If we decide to make more we will use a new thread