• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Hoodies

uh, you dipshits do realize that your asking for stickers and shirts to a invitation only club that your not members of?

be a real playa and hit me up for a RobbyBobby shirt, at cost plus shipping for my friends from the dirty south

RobbyBobby said:
uh, you dipshits do realize that your asking for stickers and shirts to a invitation only club that your not members of?

be a real playa and hit me up for a RobbyBobby shirt, at cost plus shipping for my friends from the dirty south
I was rockin my "I know robbybobby" shirt at KOH. :woody:
(runs to find picture if it exists)

Re: Hardline Hoodies ***Pre-Order***

Matt O. said:
I have the logo files if someone wants to run it down. I have done it through my family in the past, but they are slow and are really busy with Mardi Gras season.

Matt hit me up if you want to try the printer I've been using for about 5 years. I know for fact she cant be beat on price, quality, and speed. And you all have worn her handiwork already, with the old Hardline design.

I would like one with a BEAUX FLEX logo. I'm trying to find a good one. This is an idea. It says "Hey we're men, but we're friends, too." :spin:

[attachment deleted by admin]

zukiscott said:
AW COOL.....you done bringed back the Robert Plant ****in a dead bear avitar :flipoff1:
I know it's badass. I'm thinkin about changin my name to P. 9DX. What do you think?

hey Bo-flex, i think for your shirt you should use your robert plant avatar and at the top of the pic it should say GOD HATES QUEERS......and at the bottom- AND I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!