• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Ride 2020?

Should there be an official Hardline Ride 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bacon

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

ridered3

Not Rigless
Should there be an official Hardline Ride 2020?

This is not taking the place of the annual Memorial Ride at Harlan.

Just wanted to see if there is any interest in an organized/official Hardline ride similar to past ones at AOP and Choccolocco .

Yup....at Windrock. Party train on 15, Lil Mule, Schoolbus, Stairsteps, Cadillac, Rail Trail and 3......with optional looting on closed off old trail 14 to the overlook. :)

I'm in no way shape or form wanting to be the ring leader in terms of planning, but just wanted to throw out the idea of having another Hardline Ride.

Personally, I'd be good with most any park but I like the idea of GMP or Stony.

As for a date, I was thinking fall to avoid some of the hottest weather, but that gets kinda close to the Memorial Hardline Ride at Harlan and the college football season, so not sure if Fall would work or not.

I'm in no way shape or form wanting to be the ring leader in terms of planning, but just wanted to throw out the idea of having another Hardline Ride.

As for a date, I was thinking fall to avoid some of the hottest weather, but that gets kinda close to the Memorial Hardline Ride at Harlan and the college football season, so not sure if Fall would work or not.

Then quit being the most organized and prepared guy on the board.

GMMP sounds pretty sweet, not just because it's close for me but it would be cool to get them some business to show how much we appreciate them taking the chance on buying it to keep as a park.

I'm wanting to be the ring leader in terms of planning, want to throw out the idea of having another Hardline Ride.

Awesome, Figure it out and let us know!! Thanks!!

Then quit being the most organized and prepared guy on the board.

GMMP sounds pretty sweet, not just because it's close for me but it would be cool to get them some business to show how much we appreciate them taking the chance on buying it to keep as a park.

Maybe most organized in the group, but I have a more free time than everyone else too, so that helps.