• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters

pholmann

Where would you guys like to see a Hardline ride in June sometime? I know a lot of folks don't ride much during the summer months, so we were trying to make it fairly early into the sweaty season. Lets set a location then we will vote on dates.

Re: Re: June 2017 hardline ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muddinmetal said:
Stony - fixed it for ya
X2

The last one, no one showed up for. SRRS will have had its second ride there, hills are getting even better and the facilities are as good as any park out there.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re: June 2017 hardline ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vote is the BK park .... if you show up with a bk shirt or hat get in for $1 :****:

It'll get some tires on the rocks :driving:

I'm not sure why people are voting AOP, we had one in January and nobody came....

From a farmers stand point June is the start of hay season.

pholmann said:
I'm not sure why people are voting AOP, we had one in January and nobody came....

Because Stony wasn't an option

pholmann said:

Hey now, we were there so what more do you need ??? I'd say the weather kept some away from AOP in January, but there were a handful of 4banger folks on here that raced then left, along with a handful of folks that camped the weekend, but never came over to Camp Hardline.

I refrained from voting as more and more parks are being thrown out there. I'd plan on coming to the Hardline event as long as camping is an option and they have trails for us little tire guys.

One of the reasons we have discussed June as a 'possible' date was due to having better weather than it was in January. We are also looking a location that would be more of a middle point for everyone. I am staying neutral on all of this as[size=10pt][size=10pt] I JUST WANNA RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size][/size] Let's see what we can come up with. :driving: :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
One of the reasons we have discussed June as a 'possible' date was due to having better weather than it was in January. We are also looking a location that would be more of a middle point for everyone. I am staying neutral on all of this as[size=10pt][size=10pt] I JUST WANNA RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size][/size] Let's see what we can come up with. :driving: :dblthumb:

:flipoff1: Swizterland

El Diablo said:
From a farmers stand point June is the start of hay season.

Hay season means I wont have a trailer ha. Hale would be cool always wanted to go back there.

I love Hale and will ride there whenever I can. If there is any interest for having it there, let me know and we will make it happen! :dblthumb:

I would have liked to see more of GMP a few hardline rides ago. They definitely had the facilities to support it. HPO does too.

I don't care, y'all pick a place and I'll show up. I think I have only missed one since the Gray Rock HL ride. I wish more would have showed up for the one at AOP.

Weather was **** for AOP and GMP. Granted the sun did come out but by the time it did it was already a greasy ass mess. AOP is a fun park when it is dry. Golden mountain is fun when it is dry. Wet they both suck. That is the downfall about trying to plan a ride at either of those places is weather may or may not cooperate. There are certain parks that it doesn't matter if it is wet or not.

pholmann said:
Weather was **** for AOP and GMP. Granted the sun did come out but by the time it did it was already a greasy ass mess. AOP is a fun park when it is dry. Golden mountain is fun when it is dry. Wet they both suck. That is the downfall about trying to plan a ride at either of those places is weather may or may not cooperate. There are certain parks that it doesn't matter if it is wet or not.

I agree. Y'all pick a park in TN or AL and I'm there. thumb.gif

Harlan ftw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk