• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline T-shirt

ftoy516

NOT PART OF THE HERD!
North Georgia where people still believe in FREEDO
This is something that i have been wondering for a while, so i thought i would through it out there....

I know i have saw a Hardline T-shirt in the past at one of the Greyrock events and have always wished that i had a T-shirt to wear that represented this forum.

I would like to have something that is more relevant to "OUR" region in the south than the PIRATE shirt i have that is more Westcoast thing in my oppion...and yes i know that there are other users on here from all over the world....

if i recall the "Hardline" shirt had the Ring gear and skull logo that is on the main page and i thought it looked great!

I don't know how this came about in the past, and don't know who made it happen, but i think it's a good idea...maybe even some moneys raised could be donated to some type of cause such as (land use, toys for tots, other kids charities, Crawling for Reid, ect).

Maybe i am not the only one that has thought of this.

ftoy516 said:
This is something that i have been wondering for a while, so i thought i would through it out there....

I know i have saw a Hardline T-shirt in the past at one of the Greyrock events and have always wished that i had a T-shirt to wear that represented this forum.

I would like to have something that is more relevant to "OUR" region in the south than the PIRATE shirt i have that is more Westcoast thing in my oppion...and yes i know that there are other users on here from all over the world....

if i recall the "Hardline" shirt had the Ring gear and skull logo that is on the main page and i thought it looked great!

I don't know how this came about in the past, and don't know who made it happen, but i think it's a good idea...maybe even some moneys raised could be donated to some type of cause such as (land use, toys for tots, other kids charities, Crawling for Reid, ect).

Maybe i am not the only one that has thought of this.

That was JohnG and he protected those shirts. Mostly gave them out in person and at his discretion unless it was for charity at the Shamrock Run

This one or

96ab90abdbf8b5ff5d24af847fa7bccc.jpg

This one?

6a1e2a60b6298ec31196bdf59013dd62.jpg

Re:

The bottom is the last T offered to forum members. JohnG had some, but I am not sure if there are any left. I will ask and see.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Count me in also. It would be awesome to get a new hardline shirt so I can make my old one into a cut off, its getting a little worn.

Re:

The forum can't profit, but it is possible to get some printed....Possible, not probable. Chasman9 knows who to contact about it.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk