• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline T-shirt

the_white_shadow said:
I received tracking info last week.

I got the thing Friday saying it had been shipped then saw where skrmbld got his and mine wasn't there when I got back home last night. All mine said was shipped. Probably be there today.

Dirt700 said:
I was pretty happy, but it's been a good week. Bought a new Atlas, PTC 400, and got on the list with George Lynn. "winning"

It's much easier to buy a atlas and PTC 400 the to get on George's list. Took me forever, I felt like I was stalking him lol. But he did a awesome job and stood behind everything he did, great guy! :****:

poolman said:
It's much easier to buy a atlas and PTC 400 the to get on George's list. Took me forever, I felt like I was stalking him lol. But he did a awesome job and stood behind everything he did, great guy! :****:
I was super excited when he said he could do it, angryfab are by far my favorite buggy's. I was going to check with EB custom if George didn't work out

Alright Folks here are the last of the shirts that we have available.

Purple
S-3
L-6
XL-6
2XL-7
3XL-2

Dark Gray
S-2
XL-3
2XL-3
3XL-1

Black
S-2
M-1
L-4
XL-5
2XL-1
3XL-1
4XL-1

Place your orders with Paypal or most major credit cards here- https://goo.gl/xA7TnZ
When these are gone they are gone until the fall when we will possibly be doing another order including hoodies.