• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardrock Offroad 2 Bounty Hills/ rock race/ WBD Feb 27

snoball

Feb 27 Hardrock Offroad in Ocala Florida will host 2 bounty hills $500 per hill, and rock race for full bodied rigs. Hardrock
is the only legal wheeling spot in Florida so we are having this event to help support the only real park we have. After the
racing we will have a big party/BBQ (WBD Whit Williams birthday). Camping with RV hookups is available, and food
will be served at the event. Its a great time for a great cause!

I wish I was able to make it, but I'll be busy all weekend. Sounds like there will be a great turnout. Thanks for organizing this comp, I'll be looking forward to the next one.

I believe I will stretch the buggy legs for the first time in many months.

Can you please relay registration and fee details

No fees to enter any of the hills or races, just the normal park entry fees. All registration will be done the day of the event. I'll pm my contact info to confirm any questions.

Weather is looking rite y'all! Break the ice and come get some of this FL money....if you can. :flipgotcha:

Seat belts and helmets. We have a 37" noncomp tire and below class, and a over 37" comp tires allowed class. No full tub chassis in the rock race. Payout in Rick race is 150, 100, 25.

Them Ga. boys put in work is what happened. ????
We came and got that Fl. money and had a blast doing it.
Them some good folks to ride and hangout with. Thanks
for putting together a good ride for everyone.

Latest posts