• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan 10/10/15 videos

Man wtf brad!?? I have seen him do a lot worse than that to that buggy. Any idea wat the reason for breaking was? Didn't look like a really bad impact. Of course videos do nothing justice. I'm just curious. Thank for the videos.

Gotta keep those knuckle studs tight....i had the same problem with a toyota front a few years back. Torque torque and more torque.

I watched that trail from the sidelines last year...Casey, you'd back up, I promise. Me, I'd do the long walk to video again.

LAWD JEEZZUS what done scattered whole frontend :eek:....rock jack stand stackage fer the win :dblthumb:
Hated missin this trip with yall.

I don't know what happened, the Sleigh fell apart like a cartoon clown car. After a few hours with good friends, a warm fire and lots of wrenching we pulled out the other end. The studs were tight as a banjo string and I know I have landed harder on the front before? Karma, Bad Luck...Who Knows?? Good times and memories.

We on top of the world
caa137fafecde4ccb2e2fed61e5c36ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mason Jar IS bad! The new line to the right is sketchy and it seems like the off camber slight right after the entrance where you could easily die is the worst part of u ask me....once I make it to that tree on the left I wanna get out and kiss the ground!!! Scares the **** outta me. That's my crew in the videos!

cushmaneaglerider said:
I don't know what happened, the Sleigh fell apart like a cartoon clown car. After a few hours with good friends, a warm fire and lots of wrenching we pulled out the other end. The studs were tight as a banjo string and I know I have landed harder on the front before? Karma, Bad Luck...Who Knows?? Good times and memories.
I am glad to have run into you guys when I did, you all are a barrel of fun and will be a time I won't forget. Where did you all find wood that was dry enough to burn?

Well how nice yall had the same weather pattern in Lions Den that we had last year :eek:

Looks like the trail gremlins from last year stuck around as well......

Craig three shockin out the rest of Lions Den last year.......

:driving:

Re:

Damn I enjoyed riding with y'all rascals at Grayrock!! I would love to get up with y'all on another trip!! Looked like y'all had fun!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

jp fan said:
I am glad to have run into you guys when I did, you all are a barrel of fun and will be a time I won't forget. Where did you all find wood that was dry enough to burn?
We do have fun. Crawled under some of them big'ol rocks for dry leaves to get the fire started.

Latest posts