• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Cabins

snoball

Does anyone have the contact for Mike at the cabins behind the convenience in Everts? I found his email on the old Harlan thread
but have not had any luck getting in touch with him. Thanks in advance.

I have this one 606-505-5403. Tried calling him for two days at that number a couple wks ago and just got a busy signal. Never reached anyone at the numbers on the site either.

Try calling the Chevron. They used to be able to get ahold of him. Also, you can message him on FB.

Sounds like a shitty way to run a business, when you got to go thru all that crap to get a hold of someone to give them your business! Guess that just a pet peeve of mine.

Have you ever stayed on the Putney side? Ya it's a 20 min ride to middle fork for most but the cabins are so much nicer.

I wasn't that impressed with Putney. We had a trailer/house/cabin/contraption. It was nicer than Mikes, but the price was higher too. I don't need much more than a place to fall and a place to wash my nuts when I get up the next morning when I go wheelin.

01tj said:
The number I have is 606-273-8070.

This is the number I have too. We stayed on the putney side last time. I personally like the fact that we never had to hit a public road after drinking and wheeling all day. It was a little bit of a ride from the campground to the good side of black mtn but definitely safer from the law.

Thanks for the help. We stayed on the putny side last time as well, and really liked it. It's really not bad to get to White tail crawl, Lions den, Mason jar. You just can't link all that lower stuff in easily.

snoball said:
Thanks for the help. We stayed on the putny side last time as well, and really liked it. It's really not bad to get to White tail crawl, Lions den, Mason jar. You just can't link all that lower stuff in easily.

Were you there for the hardline ride last fall in the rain? I was in a cabin next to a bunch of Florida guys? Late October I think?

Yeah that was us! Your son hit my buddies trailer, we still got the bill for you :flipoff1:

snoball said:
Yeah that was us! Your son hit my buddies trailer, we still got the bill for you :flipoff1:

Lmao, yes he did, I'd be glad to pay it, great group of guys, I'll hook up with you guys next time your there. And your buddy was super cool about my 9 year old hitting his nice ass trailer, most people wouldn't be! thumb.gif