• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Ky

454tbacon

Goin to Harlan the first weekend in November.If you have never been there,would love to show you some awesome climbs.Upper Damnation only two people have climed that I know of..

We have made plans to go that same weekend, will be 4 rigs. I went to the C4C ride there and looking forward to going back.

i will be going down solo everyone else backed out would like to follow somone around

454tbacon said:
What about Peanut?
Peanut is still busted from rolling on Horsepower again the other weekend.
Birddog might make it but won't know if he'll be off work till last minute.

Poe is probably coming with the turbo Flea

Count me in. Birdog had mentioned about me hauling both our rigs up a couple of weeks ago, but haven't talked to him since. Of course Peanut can ride with me, I'll have an empty seat. Is Jason Freeman going?

hi my name is david would like to go with you all if its ok . can meet you all over there thanx if its ok what time and where at

We are heading up thurs morn, if GOD be willing, staying in one of the Black Mtn cabins in Evarts. Riding fri, sat, heading back home sun. Hope to see you all there.

poppy said:
We are heading up thurs morn, if GOD be willing, staying in one of the Black Mtn cabins in Evarts. Riding fri, sat, heading back home sun. Hope to see you all there.
Will be glad to have you ride with us.

Thanks Bacon for the invite, maybe we can catch up with you somewhere sat. I've only been there one time so don't know my way around very well.