• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Oct. 27-30

clemsonjeep

Anyone else up here this weekend? We just got here a little while ago but got the fire and the grill cranked up. Cracked the top on a few cold ones...good times! Just wish I could stay here longer...

IMG_20161027_191017078_zpslyhpedio.jpg

IMG_20161027_194842661_zpse87gdgwk.jpg

I'm bout half way through a quart jar and enjoying the flickering blue light of the mig welder the .Michigan crew is using to repair a broken 60. When will they learn...yotas!!!!!

I've been there the last 3 weekends in a row, a record for me. I'd go every weekend if I could! :drinkers:

I wish I could get there this weekend the weather is looking great I am sure you guys will have a great time on some dry trails :dblthumb:

Re:

Lots of video. Get one coming down Trail 26, bring a friend or a winch or both.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Looking like the wife, myself, and a friend are headed down this evening. Should be arriving at Putney around 7 this evening. We will be camping. Look us up clemsonjeep. I will be in a blue Toyota on tons and 43's.
50bd6f5d8309f902126768599911fc55.jpg

My buddy will be in a red yota on tons, 39's, and one angry stroker motor.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

We saw the backside of 26 today...is the whole trail worth seeing? We'd never seen fly trap but gave it a shot. We ran damn near everything today...whitetail crossing, your turn, crawfords cry, waterfall, rail bed, cream puff, fish fossil, little Jagger, lower rock garden, put tires on pony hill, lower damnation, steel hill, killing time, valve stem, grape vine, middle rock garden, fly trap, back of 26, mason jar. I burned through 5 gallons and had to add my reserve 2.5 gallon can when we got to mason jar.

Videos coming...

Re:

Backside of 26......was it a huge dropoff or a huge climb with trees down it? If so, yes. If you just saw the downed trees after a small ledge, you didn't go far enough. Back up, go up and around and make your way down to holy **** land.

Re:

I need to quit being a ***** and hit cremepuff. I missed a hell of an opportunity this year because it was so dry when we were down there.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I need to quit being a ***** and hit cremepuff. I missed a hell of an opportunity this year because it was so dry when we were down there.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
We ran out of time last time to hit creme puff. I broke on the last trail and only winched one time Your Turn. Night and day, wet and dry. Enjoy and run all you can fellas.

Another great day in Harlan. I'm not bitching...but damn it was hot today. We hooked up with scooter60 and his friend in their trucks and started off with Whitetail Crossing, Your Turn, Waterfall. I ran Cream Puff again then Travis and I ran Little Jagger before he left. From there we took Fly Trap over to Mason Jar, and then to Lions Den. I ran the left line this time for shits and giggles. It wasn't nearly as smooth as I was planning for, but definitely a good time.

I'm uploading that video and will have to wait until I get back tomorrow to upload the rest.

Latest posts