• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

L

lowbudgetjunk

Show up or don't....I'll ride by myself and post pictures if need be. Or, we can re-import the Frenchie for picture taking purposes only. He can't cook fries for ****. Either way, I will be in the cabins, drinking beer and making sustainable heat ( a fire)

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

We need two more to finish out our riding party, any takers?

Wanna just get a cabin instead of driving the RV? It was pretty nice and pretty reasonable.

I can almost guarantee that Selvey, Donna, Donnie, Amanda, Anthony and Stacey will be in. So that's probably 5 more very capable rigs.

pholmann said:
I can almost guarantee that Selvey, Donna, Donnie, Amanda, Anthony and Stacey will be in. So that's probably 5 more very capable rigs.

I'm in. I'd bet everyone else on that list is too.

The first full weekend in October is my go to Harlan fix from here on out. This also gives everyone that wants to go, plenty of time to get their work schedule figured out.

Forbanger said:
I wouldn't mind tagging along, if you will have me. Love Harlan

Sure,,,is that pony hill in your picture?

My rig should be finished by then, if so I'm in for sure. I've been wanting to go to Harlan for a while now.

Forbanger said:
Yes it is,,, is that the buggy that Chris and Scooter worked on in your picture?

Yes it is, there great dudes! :****:

I think I will be in for this trip also. Not sure that my junk will keep up with all those buggy's but I'm not scared. booyang

scooter60 said:
I think I will be in for this trip also. Not sure that my junk will keep up with all those buggy's but I'm not scared. booyang

Speak of the devil!! >:D :spin:

You'll do just fine, your rig will follow mine :driving:

Latest posts