• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Heart Attack buggy SOLD

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
Heart Attack buggy 2 seat chassis built by Murdersports in 2011 and all modifications since done by Sosbees Off Road Performance.
Asking price is $60k or possible trade for Jimmys 4x4, WOD or similar plus cash on your end. No Junk please.

205-482-5628 cell or text
Chelsea, Alabama 35043
Gregg

Chassis
1 3/4" chassis, 118" wheelbase
20" belly clearance and 58" top of chassis
Kirkey seats(driver side has additional padding)
3" 5- point harnesses with Cam lock and padded shoulder straps and arm restraint system
ARC (Auto Rod Control) 4 switch panel
Gauges, Autometer, oil pressure, water temp, voltmeter
Red LED rock lights and interior lighting
30" + 14" light bars
Optima yellow top battery with kill switch
Full length FLAT belly pan- aluminum
Rhinolined removable transmission shift tunnel with Hurst Quarter Stick shifter
Custom built aluminum fuel cell- approximately 18 gallons +-
Removable side panels by Vini's Hot Rods
EXTENSIVE paint and Hydrographics by Jays Hydrographics of Hueytown, Al
Tires/ wheels
17x9 Raceline wheels
43" TSL SX competition stickies
Motor
Ed Nix built 388ci (approximately 650 horsepower)
Eagle rotating assembly
Ed Nix aluminum heads
Polished aluminum intake
65# injectors
MSD- 6AL box, Crank Fire Ignition, distributor, Blaster coil
Big Stuff III fuel injection (tuned by Dafron Race Innovations)
Aeromotive A1000 pump with Summit Racing fuel pressure regulator
KRC underdrive pulley system
KRC hydraulic steering pump with PSC reservoir and single ended ram
200 amp Black Max alternator
Skip White hi flo water pump with braided lines to and from rear mounted aluminum radiator with fan
Powermaster mini starter
Sanderson shorty headers
Front axle
Sosbees Off Road Performance 14 bolt
4:10 gearing
Yukon spool
RCV shafts
Solid- hi steer arms and knuckles, hubs
Solid diff cover
3500# winch with synthetic rope(mounted behind housing and controls on steering column)
Rear axle
Sosbees Off Road Performance 14 bolt
4:10 gearing
Yukon spool
Yukon shafts
Solid diff cover
Transmission
PTC built TH350 with compression braking
2800 rpm stall(I think)
Stef oil pan
Derale cooler with fan
Transfer case
Atlas II 3.0 gears with 300m shafts
1350 front and rear joints
Suspension
Fox shocks and Viper coils tuned by Sosbees Off Road Performance
Aluminum link bars-polished
Currie Anti Rock swaybar system
WOD limiting straps on all 4 corners with double strap on rear axle housing (extremely stable)
Fox front 2.5" bump stops

As with most ads, I am sure I am forgetting to mention a lot more this buggy has, so not hesitate to ask. This buggy needs nothing and is ready to race or ride or look good at a show. Thanks for looking.

Re: Heart Attack buggy

Forget the 5.3 ! Here I come!

:rolf:

GLWS bud! That thing is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

smbroady82 said:
Forget the 5.3 ! Here I come!

:rolf:

GLWS bud! That thing is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shawn(lol), for size comparison, I am 6'2 250#'s and even with a helmet on, I do not hit the roof. Plenty big and easy for a fatboy like me to get in and out of. :dblthumb:

kevinhumphrey said:
Why Gregg??

My tax attorney Charles Schwab told me that all my race earnings have put me into a higher tax bracket and I can't do that. molaugh (crickets please)

Really just looking to go back to trail riding and not worrying about racing any more. I have gotten to know more of the people on this board and seems like it's time to step back and watch the grass grow and see new places. :dblthumb:

Should sell quick.. Nice buggy. They we can build that 4cyl. racer. Or I will sell you my race winner. It has tree rash!! :rolf:

Here's the tires and wheels that come with the buggy, not the steelies and boggers. :dblthumb:

GLWS Gregg always loved this buggy one of my long time favorites ! Very well maintained .

If i was a moderator I'd lock this thread out, due to incorrect information. Gregory has gotten OLD, that's why he's buying a stock JK on 31's ! LOL no shame in that ol boy! GLWS buddy, You sure made this rig right since me and Noah where looking it over in his shop. 100% better buggy.

Daaaaang son! She bad! You'll have enough leftover when you sell that to buy us both a trail rig thumb.gif :rolf:

CHASMAN9 said:
My tax attorney Charles Schwab told me that all my race earnings have put me into a higher tax bracket and I can't do that. molaugh (crickets please)

Really just looking to go back to trail riding and not worrying about racing any more. I have gotten to know more of the people on this board and seems like it's time to step back and watch the grass grow and see new places. :dblthumb:

Amen, looking forward to doing some trail riding soon!

CHASMAN9 said:

You sucked at racing anyways. :flipoff1:

I guess that means you will have to go ride with us slow bark knockers now lol! We have more fun anyway.

kmcminn said:
You sucked at racing anyways. :flipoff1:

Just don't sugar coat it whatever you do Kevin. molaugh Remind me what you are driving again? :flipoff1: molaugh

how much for them old tree magnet boggers
Not sure, I haven't thought about it, figured I'd wait and see what the next rig has on it but make me an offer I can't refuse. All I can say is "Hell no" lol

Gregory has gotten OLD, that's why he's buying a stock JK on 31's ! LOL no shame in that ol boy
I'm old, not dead Rodney! :butt:

GLWS Gregg always loved this buggy one of my long time favorites ! Very well maintained
Thank you sir, she'd look good in the snow. thumb.gif

TacomaJD said:
Not up until a couple months ago. Looks badass now!!! drool
Pic w/o skins. I think its awesome either way
16f2b055a26ae06ec20d95cc7e9a6378.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this has been my favorite buggy since the first time I saw it.... The chassis looks fast sitting still... Glws brother