• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hello from Pahrump NV

Doright

I am a Aircraft mechanic by trade Not yet old enough to retire, I Play with all car's and Trucks from simple Oil changes to full blown Engine, Transmission, Transfer case, Brakes, Electrical work, Radios, Long time Fabricator as well.

I have always loved big lifted rigs and have owned a few over the years. I currently have a CJ7 with a 4 inch lift and 33s on it it has lockers front and rear with 456 gears and a Low range kit in the Tranfer case One day I plan to restore the old beast when I am not using it out in the Goldfields (I am also a Novice Prospector I like metal detecting!
I also have a 69 Short box Power wagon on 35s it too needs a restoration I will get around too one of these days, But it runs good has a 318 steel crank with full floating rods and forged pistons and a little two barrel intake with an RV cam and it has a 4 speed Dana 44 front and a 8 3/4 742 rear differential.
Then I also have a 93 F250 with a 7.3 4x4 that I rebuilt the engine in and the Transfer case its all stock. I do have some plans to fix it up a little.

I Restore cars mainly any more and am presently knee deep in 70 Firebird restoration right now and have 3 other TAs to do and a few Mopars as well.

Love prospecting hunting Hot rods All kinds Racing and Good old American Patriotism!

Doright

Oh ya I am always busy out in the shop.
I got a Fox body out there getting all new adjustable 4 link mounts built 351w and a Jerico 4 speed.
Then I have my never ending 70 Firebird restoration going on still.

Fire bird teaser

Doright

I haven't updated or uploaded any pics of my CJ yet but I will, I also haven't uploaded any of my Hemi Commander yet either.
I am building a Hemi for the commander still waiting on my Machinist to finish the machine work on it so I can assemble the engine.
I am gonna do a 4 inch lift on it with equivalent of 35s on it.
Although I really want to do a 1 ton axle swap on it! BUT that will be a while I have so many other higher priority projects going currently. Right now focus is on getting it running and doing the lift and 35s to make the Wife happy.

Waiting projects

Last edited:

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts