• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help me find this truck from RBD 2015.

creepycrawly

I saw this truck at RBD. Love the stance and want some info on the wheel/tire combo. Does anyone recognize it? Guy was at RBD 2015 and it was not towing a rig when I saw it. Someone put me in touch with this guy!

Attachments

• IMG_9565.jpg
    IMG_9565.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 136
Looks like Alex Soltani's truck. Not sure if he's on hardline or not, but I know he's on Facebook and Instagram.

01tj said:
Looks like Alex Soltani's truck. Not sure if he's on hardline or not, but I know he's on Facebook and Instagram.

I am not on either of those. Would you happen to know him??

01tj said:

You hit the nail on the head! Knew someone could help. Thanks. Now I just gotta figure out how to get in touch with him. Thank you.

creepycrawly said:
You hit the nail on the head! Knew someone could help. Thanks. Now I just gotta figure out how to get in touch with him. Thank you.

No problem. He said he's on the forum and would be in touch.

creepycrawly said:

Hey bud. It's a 2014 with a 2" level on 20x10 Fuels and 35's. The tires ride like **** on the street. I don't know exact wheel specs as far as backspacing but I can find out. I'm not on here much so you can call if you have any questions 404-702-9069. Here's a side shot of it.

Attachments

• dodge.jpg
    dodge.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 128
BLT94YJ said:
Hey bud. It's a 2014 with a 2" level on 20x10 Fuels and 35's. The tires ride like **** on the street. I don't know exact wheel specs as far as backspacing but I can find out. I'm not on here much so you can call if you have any questions 404-702-9069. Here's a side shot of it.

Don't worry. I already stalked your icono whatever and fapped to the truck pics! I'll shoot you a text. Thanks man.

BLT94YJ said:

Z Man in the house, making love to a glory hole!!!! :flipoff1: