• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help Needed At Reider

1 grumpy

On the trail BEAT YOUR ****!! I guess from what bunk told me there are quwite afew rig's up there messed up and need assictance getting out.Any help would be greatly appreaceated..

Grumpy

Just got off the phone with jeepngrl and I guess their making it out of bys but don't know much of anything else.I keep everyone posted as I find out..

telephone...telegraph...television...telegrumpy!

I'z got's the phone numbers,so I guess me and brent are heading up there with the trailer to get Nikki.She broke her rear driveline,and her spare.Suresh is stuck up there and another Toyota,and I don't know what else...Sound's like a fawked up time up there with the sun going down and all.:awesomework:

I wish I would have read this an hour earlier.....too much bourbon in me to drive at this point. Not that I could have been a whole lot of help with no winch and only Dana30 axles for spare parts. I figure if I get out and help someone now, I won't feel like such a dork when I break down and need it.

Keep us posted.

nike lead us up, we got wedged like halfway up and lost a front passenger bead. rear driver was about to go. s10slayer was coming up to pull chevyxj out and got stuck. we ended up getting chevyxj's toyota into a position to put a spare tire on and get it out then had to go pull suresh out. in the meantime nike winched up the last hard obstacle and broke the rear driveline. fixed it and finished bys, then as she was coming back around to the start of bys it broke again. then we all head back to nikes camp then to the main pit where grumpy brought the trailer to tow nike home. i felt bad for nikes daughter as she didnt have anything good to eat all day and was feeling sick. but thanks to all for the help and im glad everyone made it out okay.

Yep all got out finally. That was a long damn day. Time to order up some trail readys now so I won't have to deal with that bead BS.

Sure was a LOOONG day err weekend, broke a yoke and snapped 2 rear drivelines, broke out tail light, Got some major body damage. But all in all met some good ppl had good times and I ran BYS and finished!!! (not in one piece but LOL) Had alot of fun wheeled with a great group, when we get all fixed up we should go out again!!

and Amaya is doing fine she got sick at the end of BYS came home got some good food in her tummy and off to bed she went

Last edited:
some how today her passenger door opening got about an inch shorter front to back. The door is real fancy to shut now, that is why I prefer to leave door's on so everything bend's together.